Bidding on ClashPoint's membership

kulomascovia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't want to have to do this but i'll pull this out of the closet for you...

RD bids 1 Alligator... not your average alligator though.. this one is stuffed.. but that's not all.. it is wired for light to make it a lamp too.. but wait, there's more.. his front claws are arranged to hold a golf club.. but it get's better.. we include free mukluks on his back claws (because the cat chewed them off)... ^_^

(the saddest part is that I have really seen one of these) <_<

Lifetime supply of platypus shaped animal crackers.

Bid something not related to platypuses. :P

you can have "the hate of almost every alliance in Planet Bob", if you join ADI's counterpart from TE, The Bovine. :D

It's just a joke, but if you're interested, we can provide it.

You mean Planet Steve? How could you get that wrong?! I hate you! :P

I didn't want to have to do this but i'll pull this out of the closet for you...

RD bids 1 Alligator... not your average alligator though.. this one is stuffed.. but that's not all.. it is wired for light to make it a lamp too.. but wait, there's more.. his front claws are arranged to hold a golf club.. but it get's better.. we include free mukluks on his back claws (because the cat chewed them off)... ^_^

(the saddest part is that I have really seen one of these) <_<

:o Clash will have a hard time rejecting that.

Pink Induastial Enigma - A lifetime supply of P.I.E.

Thank you good sir. Your offer is noted.

Edited by kulomascovia

SOS Brigade: 1 $5 donation in SE to a member of your choice.

Woot! A real offer. Added, even though it is technically friday. :P

Anyway, bidding has ended; Clash, go consult with your agent and tell us which offer you'll accept!

Lifetime supply of platypus shaped animal crackers.

Ooooh. I think that's better than the stuffed platypus.

Bid something not related to platypuses. :P

WHY?

Bid something not related to platypuses.
WHY?

This is a GREAT question.. As an Activist of the Platypus Preservation and The Fair Treatment of all Platypuses Organization, I feel that there is something shady and ebil going on here. I do believe that the rights of all Platypuses are in danger, with this statement. I urge you to explain yourself and reconsider this most unfair policy. :mad: