A Quarter is a little...

Ahh LOD :) I don't comment much, but I enjoy the fact your well growing nation has a pillar in Teeters :) Too bad you are just not quite his caliber :)

Do have fun tho with your alliance... took you long enough :)

I'd like to interrupt the constant use of terrible emotes to remind everyone that you are making terrible, terrible posts.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sooo, he joined MK after not wanting to be hit during the Karma War and then left MK to help another war time deserter to form him allaince.

I went to Zero Infrastructure for Pacifica. Educate yourself.

Alongside that, learn that Darkstar has a protectorate with the Mushroom Kingdom, and we will ride to war with them any time we're needed.

There was this...war, yes I believe that's what it was. So there was this war and...by golly, I think wars tend to knock NS down every so often.

Why yes, I do believe that war was almost over when his nation was created. Golly Gee, and I mean, I know 10K NS is just so hard to reach.

Note: I have no problems with him having lost NS (which I'm going to guess he really didn't due to the young age of his nation.) It's his incompetence in not even passing that marker, and yet feeling educated enough to comment on other's nation choices.

Edited by Trace

Why yes, I do believe that war was almost over when his nation was created. Golly Gee, and I mean, I know 10K NS is just so hard to reach.

Note: I have no problems with him having lost NS (which I'm going to guess he really didn't due to the young age of his nation. It's his incompetence in not even passing that marker, and yet feeling educated enough to comment on other's nation choices.

His current nation is also his third nation.

Note: I have no problems with him having lost NS (which I'm going to guess he really didn't due to the young age of his nation.) It's his incompetence in not even passing that marker, and yet feeling educated enough to comment on other's nation choices.

It's easy to get to 10k NS in 6 months? Yes. With tech dealing. But if it's so difficult to notice, we're under terms. Not everybody has the resources available to sell donations, either.

There was this...war, yes I believe that's what it was. So there was this war and...by golly, I think wars tend to knock NS down every so often.

Considering he has a total loss of about 11,000 soldiers, I believe it would be fair to say that he wasn't knocked down TOO far, wouldn't it? Perhaps 5 or 10 thousand NS? Regardless, he really isn't one to be commenting on nation building.

Ahh LOD :) I don't comment much, but I enjoy the fact your well growing nation has a pillar in Teeters :) Too bad you are just not quite his caliber :)

Do have fun tho with your alliance... took you long enough :)

I'm sorry it took me a while to get back to 4,999.99 infra after having over 5000 infra be destroyed for Pacifica :)

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 6,447 Attacking + 5,028 Defending = 11,475 Casualties

Yes I am quite sure all 5028 defending casualties cost him a lot of ns.

Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars. 6,447 Attacking + 5,028 Defending = 11,475 Casualties

Think about it.

Creates a nation. Low infra->Low population->Low soldiers->Low casualties. Constantly beaten->No growth possible. 5028 is a lot of casualties for a brand new nation.

Considering he has a total loss of about 11,000 soldiers, I believe it would be fair to say that he wasn't knocked down TOO far, wouldn't it? Perhaps 5 or 10 thousand NS? Regardless, he really isn't one to be commenting on nation building.

Sorry, I'll rephrase:

Step 1: Delete old banking nation

Step 2: Create new nation

Step 3: Fight in global war immediately after creating new nation

Step 4: Be inactive for quite some time during said global war and not get many casualties

Step 5: ???

Step 6: Profit!

Edited by BLUELINE976

I am so vastly honored so many are worried about my nation, both present and past. I am touched.

Trace, my comment... you know exactly nothing about me. You should not judge someone by the age of their nation. Trust me with all your age, its proven time in CN means nothing :)

Ah, the foolish posts in this topic. I'll simply use this rare post of mine on this forum to offer congrats to LoD for finally getting his own alliance up and running. And a word regarding Teeters, say what you want about him, however, at one time, I was proud to call him Comrade, and he remains one of the coolest I've had the honor in meeting in this world. Now you may all return to your regularly scheduled idiocy. Talking to you too Pacificans.