Way to go, CC

Schattenmann

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure someone has said this already, since it is glaringly obvious (and I haven't read all the threads on the subject), but isn't it ridiculous to have LiquidMercury as the voice of this Coalition when his alliance are not technically part of it? I stumbled upon the war declaration summary thread and was sort of stunned to see TOP had not declared war yet.

It is all rather unusual. If LiquidMercury does have the skills to match the confidence he seems to exude, then maybe the oddities are part of a master plan that will defeat the enemy. If not, then it will be just a number of blunders strung together by someone too fond of himself.

I don't think having the leader of the most powerful alliance (NS/Score-wise) as being the voice of the coalition odd despite not having an official stance. There is already a strong frontline, and now there is a strong reserve team that everybody knows will be there if this escalates.

Edited by Aeternos Astramora

Isn't that what their allies are for?

Eh I think if CC countered on the first or second day TPF would get some breathing room at least. The alliances on them would be busy defending themselves since they wouldn't have been in peace mode at that point thus letting TPF hit peace mode themselves or be able to properly fight back against their attackers.

But yeah, TPF is taking one for the team which is more than admirable. I just would've thought the main strategy was going to be to defend TPF and help them get peace, not attack after white peace was offered to TPF and letting them get hit even longer.

A white peace was offered minutes before the DoW started. Athens and RoK waited to long to offer, now they've dragged MK and allies in to a conflict that should have never started.

The white peace argument is a waste of time. Calling TPF spies was working better.

EDITED for spelling

Edited by TIEIXIAIS

A white peace was offered minutes before the DoW started. Athens and RoK waited to long to offer, now they've dragged MK and allies in to a conflict that should have never started.

The white peace argument is a waste of time. Calling TPF spies was working better.

EDITED for spelling

"It's your fault we declared war on you after you offered peace."

"It's your fault we declared war on you after you offered peace."

Athens and RoK failed to inform anyone else of this white peace. The offer had been there no more than 5 minutes before the DoWs had begun. If Athens and RoK had any real intention of ending this conflict now is there chance before the next round of war declarations. I doubt they will since they found it difficult to admit they were wrong in the KoKni war.

Athens and RoK failed to inform anyone else of this white peace. The offer had been there no more than 5 minutes before the DoWs had begun. If Athens and RoK had any real intention of ending this conflict now is there chance before the next round of war declarations. I doubt they will since they found it difficult to admit they were wrong in the KoKni war.

<_<

"It's your fault we declared war on you because you didn't tell anyone about the white peace that we rejected."

Seriously?

edit: Does nobody else find this situation interesting? A war is actually not going exactly like everyone expected and it's already had far reaching political effects.

Yeah, I was thinking recently of the way I've never seen or heard about any war that was anywhere near even. It's always been a complete and rapid slaughter by one side or the other.

So it seems the only way to have an "even" war is to have no fighting at all and for both sides to just sit in peace mode.

Well its nice to see CC has a strategy, but could someone wake me up when they finally decide to enact it? I would love to actually do some fighting during this war.

We just DID enact our strategy, I believe. Our strategy was to wait in peace mode to avoid advance attacks (or something...) and then have the 85K+ nations leave peace mode and ambush you guys, and continue leaving peace mode and doing the same thing range by range. Unfortunately you stole our strategy and used it as well.

I, too, would love to actually do some fighting in this war.

"It's your fault we declared war on you because you didn't tell anyone about the white peace that we rejected."

Seriously?

Um, what? Seriously?

So we rejected the white peace by declaring war on you? That has to be funkiest sort of circular reasoning I've ever seen. :huh:

I'm sure someone has said this already, since it is glaringly obvious (and I haven't read all the threads on the subject), but isn't it ridiculous to have LiquidMercury as the voice of this Coalition when his alliance are not technically part of it? I stumbled upon the war declaration summary thread and was sort of stunned to see TOP had not declared war yet.

It is all rather unusual. If LiquidMercury does have the skills to match the confidence he seems to exude, then maybe the oddities are part of a master plan that will defeat the enemy. If not, then it will be just a number of blunders strung together by someone too fond of himself.

I'd like to point out that while organizing Karma my alliance was also not involved for a good bit. As to whether or not I have skills, and whether or not I am fond of myself are open to discussion.

I'd like to point out that while organizing Karma my alliance was also not involved for a good bit. As to whether or not I have skills, and whether or not I am fond of myself are open to discussion.

Well with the Karma war you and other generals were on a side which represented the majority of CN. So of course their will be people that feel different now then they did then.

Maybe I am the only one that is totally relieved that something big and exciting didn't happen when I was off having New Years Eve fun. 'Cos I had way better things to do at 1 AM January 1st than sit in my apartment waiting to do update attacks.

Not MUCH better, mind you, but still.

Maybe I am the only one that is totally relieved that something big and exciting didn't happen when I was off having New Years Eve fun. 'Cos I had way better things to do at 1 AM January 1st than sit in my apartment waiting to do update attacks.

Not MUCH better, mind you, but still.

I wasn't worried, I was in PM :awesome:

Got home at 1pm New years day.

Incorrect. White peace (no reps+acknowledgement from mhawk that at one point in history there was intent to infiltrate) was discussed as early as Dec 31. TOP, IRON, TPF, Valhalla, and TOOL were all present when it was discussed.

Again on January 2, LiquidMercury himself acknowledged that peace talks were to occur "2 hours before update."