Nusantara Elite Warriors

gantanX

Or what's left of your ally anyways. Actually after 6 days of getting demolished I really wouldn't consider you an ally anymore.

:lol1:

You call this demolished? jjajajajajajaj Demolished is disbanding after 5 days (or was it 6?).

You ain't seen nuttin yet.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mhmmm, I see, so us putting our 85k+ nations in peace mode to counteract what you guys were doing wasn't strategy? it wasn't cowardice as of why we did it. I mean we kept all our lower nations wide open. The Coalition of Cowardice however put almost everyone into peace mode, tell me how does it feel to have almost as many offensive wars as TPF?

So when you do it, it is strategic, when the other side does it, it is cowardice.... you sir have managed in one fell swoop managed to lower the IQ of this thread to single digits.

And we at TPF know why the declaration came when it did, and we have no problem with it. The only people who seem to have a problem with it is the ones who had their grand planned ambush all set up only to have it get ruined. and since we aren't friends with you, we don't care what you think.

Or what's left of your ally anyways. Actually after 6 days of getting demolished I really wouldn't consider you an ally anymore.

:lol1::lol1: you really have no idea wha tis going on, do you. The vast majority of our wars are going our way. We have in no way been demolished....but you keep spouting that if it lets you sleep better at night....but that small voice in the back of your head laughing...it isn't laughing with you, it is laughing AT you.

So when you do it, it is strategic, when the other side does it, it is cowardice.... you sir have managed in one fell swoop managed to lower the IQ of this thread to single digits.

And we at TPF know why the declaration came when it did, and we have no problem with it. The only people who seem to have a problem with it is the ones who had their grand planned ambush all set up only to have it get ruined. and since we aren't friends with you, we don't care what you think.

:lol1::lol1: you really have no idea wha tis going on, do you. The vast majority of our wars are going our way. We have in no way been demolished....but you keep spouting that if it lets you sleep better at night....but that small voice in the back of your head laughing...it isn't laughing with you, it is laughing AT you.

I'm saying ours was strategic we did it to counter act CC's planning to attack our top tier nations, pretty much made it to where oh you cant do crap now and we're still attacking TPF. And the war's going your way? thats why TPF's NS has dropped by a mill. Oh yes, I see what you mean.

I'm saying ours was strategic we did it to counter act CC's planning to attack our top tier nations, pretty much made it to where oh you cant do crap now and we're still attacking TPF. And the war's going your way? thats why TPF's NS has dropped by a mill. Oh yes, I see what you mean.

Wow, i guess you win, cause yall's hasn't dropped at all, has it.

Well, I am saying yours is cowardice, cause yall knew they were coming for you, something you had been crying for ever since the war started. And when it looked like they were actually coming, you jumped into peace mode.

/M\ the true cowards...Leaders of the Cowardice PM Coalition!!!!

btw, for the last 6 days you have been trying to goad our allies to attack when and where it was convinent for you. It hasn't worked to this point, why do you keep trying?? Do you think that after all this time they will say to heck with it and just do what you want them to do???

what a joke.. :lol1:

Wow, i guess you win, cause yall's hasn't dropped at all, has it.

Well, I am saying yours is cowardice, cause yall knew they were coming for you, something you had been crying for ever since the war started. And when it looked like they were actually coming, you jumped into peace mode.

/M\ the true cowards...Leaders of the Cowardice PM Coalition!!!!

btw, for the last 6 days you have been trying to goad our allies to attack when and where it was convinent for you. It hasn't worked to this point, why do you keep trying?? Do you think that after all this time they will say to heck with it and just do what you want them to do???

what a joke.. :lol1:

Uh no, it's called hey let's make them look like idiots and have them declare and only have a few nations fighting. Of course we only sent a few of our nations into peace mode not basically the entire alliance like the folks in Coalition of Cowards have. We're wide open and hoping to get something but oh thats right y'all put your entire alliances into peace mode.

Uh no, it's called hey let's make them look like idiots and have them declare and only have a few nations fighting. Of course we only sent a few of our nations into peace mode not basically the entire alliance like the folks in Coalition of Cowards have. We're wide open and hoping to get something but oh thats right y'all put your entire alliances into peace mode.

So now it is only a few adn not a strategy?? you really should pick a story and stick with it. I wonder how the nations who didn't make it into peacemode a liking getting pummeled while the rest of your /m\ cowards coalition sits in PM??

keep trying, shoe, meet other foot.

btw, NEW, we :wub: you guys and look forward to fighting by your side. We understand and realize the sacrifice you are making and appreciate it. Don't let yourself get distracted by the dogs yapping alongside. And I love your Nuke policy :nuke:

o/ NEW

Uh no, it's called hey let's make them look like idiots and have them declare and only have a few nations fighting.

Now I know what you're trying to get by whining all over....you want to make me look like an idiot :lol1:

...We're wide open and hoping to get something ...

I'm sorry if I failed your hope, after all I'm an idiot. ^_^

Goodbye K1L1O.

Ouch, that's really hurt me :(

This is pure business not personal. I hope it won't disturb our friendship. We're still good friends even we're on different sides today. Once this end i hope we can sit together and drink some green tea together my good old friend :wub:

A shame it's come to this NEW, despite everything I still hoped we could be friends... who knows, maybe after this is over we can be.

K1L1O, are you sure you're on the right side here?

We are friends, even we're on different sides. I'm just trying to keep my words, it is the time to prove our warrior spirit, it just too bad we're different sides :)

For all warriors of Nusantara, as i mentioned above. It is the time to once again to prove that NEW will keep her words no matter what the odds. Do your best and the glory shall with us :nuke:

btw, NEW, we :wub: you guys and look forward to fighting by your side. We understand and realize the sacrifice you are making and appreciate it. Don't let yourself get distracted by the dogs yapping alongside. And I love your Nuke policy :nuke:

o/ NEW

Don't worry, we are just having fun here.....

o/NEW

o/TPF

Ouch, that's really hurt me :(

This is pure business not personal. I hope it won't disturb our friendship. We're still good friends even we're on different sides today. Once this end i hope we can sit together and drink some green tea together my good old friend :wub:

I should have been more specific. I meant your pixels.

Don't worry bro, I'm not one to hold a DoW against an individual.