War Time Stats

Bilrow

What about warrior concept and your alliance mates banging on about being ready to roll in 10 minutes, If you go around cap in hand like Athens did it has to take more than 10 minutes and dispels the myth he has been spreading.

WarriorConcept is not a member of Athens.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you attack someone with treaty partners, you want war with those treaty partners.

I was really just joking with the other posts, but I don't want you to lose sleep.

Its called committing to a target while preparing to become a target yourself. It just happens that right now Athens seems to be in a more defensive stance instead of an offensive stance. People can draw their own conclusions on whether that is right or wrong but expecting something and wanting something are two very different things.

[ooc]if I know I want to steal that DVD from Best Buy yet I know I might get busted, it doesn't mean I am looking forward to or hoping to get arrested its simply the risk I take. Yeah I know.. why not just download the movie instead? Stealing is still bad btw[/ooc] :P

edit: yeah you probably don't get thrown in jail for stealing a DVD

Edited by juslen

Nah. They figured we'd jump to defend TPF, else they would have tried using some diplomacy to convince us to abandon the Phoenix.

That's the real evidence that this is a trap - if they'd wanted us to stay out they would have talked to us pre-war. You know, like NPO did with OV.

To be honest, you're assigning too much to malice instead of incompetence. Athens saw TPF dropping to peace mode and jumped too early, before they'd done the round of diplomacy. It's poor form, I will agree, but it doesn't make it a trap, it just means they didn't fully think through their actions before declaring. Nobody wants to fight anyone except TPF, and even there not in a vicious way.

So does spreading disinformation enhance or detract from the rightness of a cause? Just a hypothetical question.

It's late for me after a new year's eve so maybe that's why I'm confused, but who in particular are you saying is spreading disinformation? (Not regarding the current conflict, just in general, aggressor, defenders, allies, etc?)

WarriorConcept is not a member of Athens.

:excl: I think that "your" was for Rush Skyes, not Warrior Concept.

I mean he did quote Rush Skyes after all...

Edited by Lord Razzia

To be honest, you're assigning too much to malice instead of incompetence. Athens saw TPF dropping to peace mode and jumped too early, before they'd done the round of diplomacy. It's poor form, I will agree, but it doesn't make it a trap, it just means they didn't fully think through their actions before declaring. Nobody wants to fight anyone except TPF, and even there not in a vicious way.

The reason TPF was dropping to peace mode was because they received information that they were going to be attacked without any negotiations that night at update.

The war plans were already in place; no negotiations were on the table. The reason proffered why negotiations were to be skipped was because the attacking alliances felt that giving TPF any warning at all would lead to TPF dropping into dove.

And, it should be clear based on the fact that the two alliances added were GOD and \m/ that this is a Superfriends-based operation, not a C&G operation. It was Ragnarok allies that were pulled in to assist in the assault.