Concerning the use of the Karma moniker

Archon

So you're saying that VE would go to war even if the odds are stacked against them in terms of treaty balance if you were wronged*? Would you not consider the people in your alliance and the likelihood of your alliance's survival in that situation? Sure you were wronged, but sometimes it really is best to live to fight another day.

If you say yes to fighting against the wrong doers, I'm going to save myself some time here and ask the rhetorical question now, then why did it take so long for a war like Karma War to start?

*No need to mention the Green Civil War.

Yes, VE would. It took so long for a war like Karma to start because the NPO took that long to pick a fight with one of VE's allies.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen TOP this riled up since the days of the Great Wars, and I must say, it's rather refreshing. Also, I'm quite keen to see how the preform in a war were it is very likely that they will be on the outnumbered side.

It would be interesting because I think it would be a first. TOP's allies wouldn't fare well at all. TOP, on the other hand, isn't likely to get hurt too bad. I can almost see half their side losing, and half their side winning.

I'm sure TPF have spoken to their allies and sorted out who is doing what, if anything, and when, if ever. Neokarma (you don't like being called karma, so hope this is better) don't get to make those decisions. If IRON and co come in it will be when they're good and ready and no amount of goading/ridicule will change that.

There is not very much goading when you think about it, more like responding to comments about goading and those comments about goading are entirely disproportionate in number to the amount of goading comments themselves. :huh:

Yes, VE would. It took so long for a war like Karma to start because the NPO took that long to pick a fight with one of VE's allies.

But everyone knew that the odds heavily favored karma when NPO/TORN declared. Until that point it would be suicide to just charge in with just VE/OV had things progressed to the side of the Hegemony. My whole point is that war is planned based on the balance of treaties. Which honestly I think the balance of treaties right now is why TPF allies are sitting and waiting. They don't know anything else other than waiting for the cards to fall unto their favor. Which I understand why they're doing it; I just don't agree with it. IMO there's no gray area it's support or break the treaty because you care about your stats.

Don't whine, don't complain. You failed miserably, and you failed your allies by waiting three days. No matter what else happened, you proved you were unready for war and you're utter failures in that regard. Whether you win or lose does not change this fact. And no, I don't care if you were secretly just waiting/hoping/praying to get the support of TOP as a number of folks have claimed quietly in back channels. It's still pretty damn sad.

there is no sad or fun strategy... there is only successful or fail strategy...

or maybe you believed that all strategy should be exciting and not boring.... then you are wrong...

WIN or LOSE is all that matter

(sorry for bad grammar)

Nothing in TOP charter forbid our members from posting what's on their minds as well.

I'll take your word for it, but traditionally TOP members haven't been very outspoken on the OWF, which is why people can be confused by your free speech policies.

What is your point?

I see more MK trash talking than I do of TOP, lets keep the insults fair game and at least logical. -.-

I mearly pointed out there was no reason to decry MK is really one to talk there as our members really are allowed to to run their pretty little mouths all over the place. It's the primary source of head aches for our beloved king. Edited by der_ko

I don't need any more proof.

YOUR EVIL DEEDS HAVE BEEN MADE PUBLIC KARMA.

I have no clue what you're even talking about any more.

Come again? :huh:

Every member of SF has a Superfriend that represents them. ASC was represented by Batman before they merged into Rok.

Please tell me TPF isn't getting pounded into the ground with 0 support from allies simply because IRON was waiting on a response from TOP.

At this point you might as well save your war chests and infrastructure so you can help TPF rebuild if and when they ever find peace.

I'm being half serious here. I know there is some spectacular Yew Years blitz being planned or something but really this war has lost all meaning to nearly everyone involved accept for TPF.

It is cool to see members of TOP posting and getting all fired up in defense of their allies in IRON however.

Good luck orange brothers :P