A Plea For Restraint

Kzoppistan

The only "crime" that TPF could remotely be accused of is conspiracy.

----------------

Which is why I said that the only crime they could be accused of is conspiracy. That would be a funny thing to say if my argument did not already take into account that conspiracy was a crime don't you think?

Now, Conspiracy to commit a robbery and conspiracy to commit a Terrorist act are two things... what TPF tried is closer to the second... which is much more severe than actually going though with the robbery...

Edited by Deathistan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't misrepresent my words.

Your high horses, you need to get off them.

Atop a high horse is where every gentleman and lady should sit, so that they can survey the land and events around them from a vantage point that allows them to see clearly for miles. Perhaps you would like to join me?

You say you want to a diplomatic solution but what you want is TPF to get no blame at all, and you basically advocate that one side is a bunch destructive warmongers without a cause to fight.

Where did I say anything of the sort? I said that both parties need to come together and acknowledge the validity of each others grievances.

You are not seeking a middle ground if you are obviously on one side.

If you believe that what is happening is wrong, that's fine, just don't pretend you are a neutral mediator.

I am not a neutral mediator and do not pretend to be. I am firmly in the corner of TPF who has been an excellent ally to Zenith. But I also think that you can be for your friend and still urge diplomacy on both parties, as I think it would be good for them both.

I hold no ill will towards Athens, and admire many of their members, though I am disappointed at the path they took. If they do not accept a plea to at least entertain diplomatic efforts then I will be even more disappointed and it will raise concerns that their unwillingness to do so might make them a danger to others around them.

I also see that this is a dirty conflict, and like my wars to be fought over reasons we can all be proud of. I don't think this war is doing any favors for anyone.

Edited by Kzoppistan

You think TPF need to apologise for doing nothing after taking a massive beatdown while ZH get off scot free? Fake \m/ & Co attacked TPF for no reason at all, you just wanted to get in on a beatdown you need to post an apology and pay for the damage you did for attacking an alliance for kicks. Getting worried about something?

I am not worries in the least, I responded to a OP about restraint and middle ground in this conflict. What do I think should happen to ZH, well thats between TPF and Athens, and yes TPF should apologize for sending that hate filled group Athens way, like I said you really can't say nothing came from TPF's original plans since we now sit on the edge of global war.

Now since you look so poorly on us and think we have no fighting skills why not roll us, put up or shut the hell up.

Except it was during a war by a core H alliance against core Karma alliance.

Even in war, using Drama and trying to break up the friendships actively wanting to splinter an alliance... willingly doing it wrong, isnt something that should be done... war or not... this wasnt a well thought up plan to go to war with Athens or RoK or Sparta eventually, it was going in there, causing Drama, and eventually leading to the alliance breaking up...

Cowards

Edited by Deathistan

Why don't you let Zenith and TPF worry about that, little buddy.

*edit: Sorry, it's your avatar that made me say it. Makes me want to pinch your little cheeks.

I will as soon as you let TPF and Athens worry about the current conflict without us having to listen to you blow hot air.