Just a quick comment on recent events

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivan actually has the right to countermand Corinan if he wants to.

And Fark has the ability to stop RIA from going into a foolish war because it violates the spirit of their treaty.

I'm sorry you don't have any ability to make a comparative analysis

Edited by Aeternalis

Ivan completely stripped Corinan of any power or decision making ability that he had. Alliance or not, it's just as pathetic considering he was the second command and in charge

You should do some read before talking.

RIA is a sovereign alliance which has a treaty with another alliance (Fark).

Moldavi is the leader of the NSO and Corinan's boss.

You don't need to be a genius to notice that those are completely different scenarios.

You should do some read before talking.

RIA is a sovereign alliance which has a treaty with another alliance (Fark).

Moldavi is the leader of the NSO and Corinan's boss.

You don't need to be a genius to notice that those are completely different scenarios.

speaking of reading:

And Fark has the ability to stop RIA from going into a foolish war because it violates the spirit of their treaty.

I'm sorry you don't have any ability to make a comparative analysis

If you read the SF Pact, you'll notice that there's a paragraph regarding the sovereignty of the involved alliances.

As I said earlier; it doesn't hurt to read the information before talking.

Edit: typo

Edited by Senekis

If you read the SF Pact, you'll notice that there's a paragraph regarding the sovereignty of the involved alliances.

As I said earlier; it doesn't hurt to read the information before talking.

Edit: typo

If you'd read thread from which this exact argument originated, you'd find everything i'm about to say

also, i don't feel like copypasta right now

A duel is a duel. If RIA wishes to enter a duel, Fark, as a sovereign alliance, has no right to get involved in RIA's FA matters without RIA's consent. FARK, I understand you are trying to be a good ally, I understand you really wished the best intentions by wishing to protect your brother, but that is a decision for them to make, not you. To act as though your word meant more than their own alliance may come off as something other than what you intend. Just some friendly advice from an outside perspective.

To Ivan: You're not as innocent as you make it sound. Making stupid topics and fake apologies is what set some people off, not you being a victim and evil -- though I wont speak for everyone. Though, you are right about SCM's initial topic -- it was wrong. The reaction wasn't any better and in some instances, on the same level of stupidity (not directly to you)

On that note, all I can say to NSO is: Well played.

Edited by Ejayrazz

If you'd read thread from which this exact argument originated, you'd find everything i'm about to say

You mean you don't feel like backing up your trash-talking with anything except vague ramblings.

I'm sorry that we're able to note that there is a slight difference between a boss reprimanding a subordinate, and an ally restricting the rights of it's erstwhile equal. Oh, I'm sorry, were you using that comparison before it got the crap beaten out of it?

Well.. if you actually read it, you'd already know that I was one of the first to point out the sovereignty clause of the SF Pact and that nobody was able to give a valid counter against that.

Anyway, I don't want to start another endless cycle of nonsense.

Come back when they modify the SF Pact and your point starts making some sense.

You mean you don't feel like backing up your trash-talking with anything except vague ramblings.

I'm sorry that we're able to note that there is a slight difference between a boss reprimanding a subordinate, and an ally restricting the rights of it's erstwhile equal. Oh, I'm sorry, were you using that comparison before it got the crap beaten out of it?

You're right, i guess a signatory of an MADP going to war does not only endanger the particular signatory, but also the other signatories based on the warring party's ability to defend themselves and their allies when a real situation (like this one) arises; furthermore violating the spirit of the MADP treaty, particularly the war clause.

But something i will take away from this is that i never have to take Corinan's word, or word of any NSO gov, with any weight, as their actions will be reversed at whim by object of your admiration.

But something i will take away from this is that i never have to take Corinan's word, or word of any NSO gov, with any weight, as their actions will be reversed at whim by object of your admiration.

Congratulations on discovering how absolute rule works. May I suggest learning the ropes of a democracy next?

Edited by Chron

the comment was to simply state that I would have gladly gone to ZI in this fight. There was no bluffing by the NSO.

Well played, as in, they played their cards right. As in, accepting the engagement duel. I am glad they followed their word, whether you like em' or not, it was well played and has shut everyone up -- therefore, well played. ;)

I'm not biased, I give credit when it's due. Sorry if you felt otherwise, it was a compliment. ^_^

Edited by Ejayrazz

Well played, as in, they played their cards right. As in, accepting the engagement duel. I am glad they followed their word, whether you like em' or not, it was well played and has shut everyone up -- therefore, well played. ;)

I'm not biased, I give credit when it's due. Sorry if you felt otherwise, it was a compliment. ^_^

Thanks very much for it. But I assure you, we can't take all the credit.

Edited by Chron