Dark Fist's reponse to NSO

Not all of us can be blessed with living under heel for two years before gathering enough courage and allies to finally take a stand.

Maybe someone aught to be taking hormones if he hasn't grown a pear to back up that tough talk he's spouting and take that stand, instead of talking about it.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY ARE PEOPLE BUTCHERING COMMON SAYINGS IN THIS THREAD?

"they have the spine," not back, spine, back just sounds weird.

"stick to their guns," not nuts, that doesn't even make sense. Stick to your nuts? What a bizarre thing to say.

I'm not one for absolute cliche, but you could argue the actually arguments. That would be cool

Because NSO has an actual reason to declare here, right? Goading and coaxing a militant response justifies every hostile action, correct?

I used to think better of you.

you put a demand out for reps and an apology and are backing off from those demands. We all just expected a declaration because, well, you are the sith and have very fragile egos, you know?

Maybe someone aught to be taking hormones if he hasn't grown a pear to back up that tough talk he's spouting and take that stand, instead of talking about it.

I would never want to grow a pear thats for sure. And Ivan has proved in the past that he has a pair. More then most people commenting that he doesnt.

http://img710.yfrog.com/img710/7578/threat.jpg

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...p;#entry2044466

so what happens if reps and apologies aren't paid? They hit you how they wanted, now it's on you to put the licks on like you said you would. If nothing happens here, it's the NSO that backed off.

word is word

As I said, no reps were sought. But again, lets not let the facts get in the way of your story here. The reps request was removed immediately because no reps were warranted.

I'm not one for absolute cliche, but you could argue the actually arguments. That would be cool

I saw an alarming issue that needed to be addressed lest someone think those were actual sayings. I think that post was of more value to the community than most of the others in this thread.

That isn't true. If I thought DF had the resolve to actually fight one on one then NSO would declare upon them. Since we all know that the political climate of the Cyberverse these days is such that very very few alliances will stand alone and fight it is a moot point.

I really wish someone could explain to me the Sith infatuation with 1v1 wars. I'm sure you wouldn't be as supportive of the idea if we didn't have less than half your total nation strength. I've said this before but I feel that it needs to be repeated: This isn't little league. We aren't playing t-ball. Dark Fist plays an all or nothing game. We don't like swimming in the kids pool. If you want to join us out in the deep end then by all means dive right in. Until then take your 1v1s elsewhere.

Also, inb4 hurf durf hiding behidn allies

Also, inb4 do something about it

you put a demand out for reps and an apology and are backing off from those demands. We all just expected a declaration because, well, you are the sith and have very fragile egos, you know?

You're well over a day late to be harping on that like it's some kind of a recent development.

Please don't imply you're using rational debate when you're just butchering the very foundations upon which it lies.

First, I didn't make a demand for anything so I have no idea what you are referring to. Second, my ego is larger than the collective egos of most of the people posting here and it is far from fragile.

I really wish someone could explain to me the Sith infatuation with 1v1 wars. I'm sure you wouldn't be as supportive of the idea if we didn't have less than half your total nation strength. I've said this before but I feel that it needs to be repeated: This isn't little league. We aren't playing t-ball. Dark Fist plays an all or nothing game. We don't like swimming in the kids pool. If you want to join us out in the deep end then by all means dive right in. Until then take your 1v1s elsewhere.

Also, inb4 hurf durf hiding behidn allies

Also, inb4 do something about it

That is funny. You play an "all or nothing game"? I guess it is nothing then. Good job on that.

Why don't you go to war rather than sit in the bleachers telling everyone else to?

Im not telling anyone too, just thought a Sith would be all for it, a chance to kill and show hatred in all... Guess i was wrong.

I have never claimed to be the bigger man. I am a petty son of a !@#$%* and I will go to my grave before I will provide anything prior to what I have demanded.

Ok, then I will stop asking and from now on look at NSO the same as i look at DF, a bunch of childish people who are not willing to show some proof or take the high road. All i wanted was to give NSO the chance to prove their word and to come out of this on top because i respected NSO, seems that respect was not properly given. I would have though better of you Ivan, seems i need to rethink that.

Too close to the truth for you? That must hurt.

If you don't want a response then don't come asking for one.

I took a stand when needed.

But here I see a bunch of hot air from NSO, saber rattling, and a lack of actual balls to carry out your threats.

Perhaps you should work on that. If you want war with DF, do it. If DF wants war with you, than just do it already.

All this !@#$% footing is getting annoying.