CNRP World Map 2 Redux

Sargun II

[quote name='iKrolm' date='18 March 2010 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1268953641' post='2229634']
The lines around the Federation of Baskan are a little thick Sargun >_>

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't both protectorates south of Baskan owned by Cochin? If so, they could be merged.
[/quote]

Cochin's map.

Cochin's decision.

respectively

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to lay claim to the area highlighted on the map below. It is recognized [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Independence_Agreement]here[/url].

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100118105940/cybernations/images/3/35/Jaduka_Map.png[/img]

[quote name='Sargun' date='19 March 2010 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1269049837' post='2230813']
If it's an OOC withdrawal then you never actually left. You need to leave IC or else you're RPing two countries :P
[/quote]
Well, Centurius' character is currently MIA, as I believe (from Shadowsage's latest post), and the stat's shouldn't really change at all, as Shadowsage currently owns enough land to cover the area, so it can be assumed that Centurius is just not longer... needed... to roleplay the land. I mean, the Imperium doesn't really change other than there being less soldiers & civilians; the RP'ed tech/weapons were not much better than before, and I'm not sure if the civilian count really needs to change. The only other major difference is Centurius doesn't roleplay there nor' controls anything there now.

Never the less though, it would be for the best if Centurius had the empress die/go elsewhere; so then there is SOME sort of IC reason.

[u][b]Map Request:[/b][/u]

I would like to request a temporary halt to my previous request (the one regarding South Kamchatka). After discussing with Razgriz via pm, Yuktobania will become a Vauleyo-Buryatian protectorate (RP to follow, awaiting his confirmation). Once this request is completed, I will then modify the previous request (Regarding South Kamchatka).

[quote name='JerreyRough' date='20 March 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1269061642' post='2231016']
Never the less though, it would be for the best if Centurius had the empress die/go elsewhere; so then there is SOME sort of IC reason.
[/quote]

It doesn't matter, he still needs to leave IC. Remember that IC is not OOC, so anything you do OOC (like say you're withdrawing) means nothing unless you do it IC. As far as anyone is concerned, Cent never RP'd the loss of his side of the Empire.

[quote name='Sargun' date='20 March 2010 - 01:16 PM' timestamp='1269087373' post='2231216']
It doesn't matter, he still needs to leave IC. Remember that IC is not OOC, so anything you do OOC (like say you're withdrawing) means nothing unless you do it IC. As far as anyone is concerned, Cent never RP'd the loss of his side of the Empire.
[/quote]

Actually as I gave my characters to Shadow nothing has to change ic'ly, it would be different if I was the sole owner but seeing as I'm not nothing changes.

[quote name='Imperator Azenquor' date='20 March 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1269070991' post='2231134']

I would like to request a temporary halt to my previous request (the one regarding South Kamchatka). After discussing with Razgriz via pm, Yuktobania will become a Vauleyo-Buryatian protectorate (RP to follow, awaiting his confirmation). Once this request is completed, I will then modify the previous request (Regarding South Kamchatka).
[/quote]

I have confirmed this via PM, and I will allow this. Best way to say good bye to you guys is to fade away quietly.

I might come visit every once in a while, but right now, I've just lost interest.

Till then...

:)

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='14 March 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1268609440' post='2225739']
That island in the Indian Ocean...the one labelled as belonging to Transvaal? yeah...that hasn't been Botha's for a lo-ong time. It belongs to the Queendom of Australia.
[/quote]
[quote name='king of cochin' date='14 March 2010 - 07:46 PM' timestamp='1268621146' post='2225931']
I know , I did not claim that. That one labeled as Transvaal is called Cocos-Keeling island. The one I had claimed are Ile Amsterdam and Ile St. Paul, two volcanic islands around 32 NM North East of Kerguelen Islands which belongs to Iamthey.

Of course my explanation is redundant if your post was not directed towards me, [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]
[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' date='14 March 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1268621642' post='2225937']
It was Cochin, but its cool [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]...we just want it labeled Australia to keep confusion down. That's all. No harm, no foul.
[/quote]
[quote name='Botha' date='14 March 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1268633046' post='2226113']
[color="#000080"]I confirm this. Cocos-Keeling hasn't been Transvaal's since last year when I bequeathed it to Sarah Tintagyl.

Amsterdam and St Paul as far as I am aware have not been claimed since the days of Wighton (assuming he did claim them).[/color]
[/quote]
Also, EHEM, Sargun...

[quote name='Isotope' date='19 March 2010 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1268997370' post='2230169']
I'd like to lay claim to the area highlighted on the map below. It is recognized [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Independence_Agreement]here[/url].

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100118105940/cybernations/images/3/35/Jaduka_Map.png[/img]
[/quote]

As required, I have already approved the above claim, and it has been RPed out between myself and Isotope.

[quote name='Imperator Azenquor' date='20 March 2010 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1269070991' post='2231134']

[/quote]

[u][b]
Map Request:[/b][/u]

Yuktobania ---->Vauleyo-Buryatian territory

Rossiskayan Empire ----> SUVB Protectorate