OBP OOC Thread

Stefano Palmieri

Insulting a country doesn't automatically mean the antagonistic country is going to get invaded.

Iran, North Korea, Belarus, Lybia - those countries are still there. I remember Berlusconi saying "I have dated the wife of the swedish prime minister to get advantages from the european union" - as far as i know there have been no swedish bombers in Italian skies.

It's this lack of realism plus the OOC chaos behind the cnrp community that led me to close myself into my national roleplay.

<&Lavo> thatis funny

<&Lavo> saying they are still there

<&Lavo> the reason they are still there is that wars actually hurt IRL

<&Lavo> or that there are consiquences like occupation, that dont exist in this RP

<&Lavo> what a horrible argument

Lavo, yes in #cnrp, summed up my thoughts.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Insulting a country doesn't automatically mean the antagonistic country is going to get invaded.

Iran, North Korea, Belarus, Lybia - those countries are still there. I remember Berlusconi saying "I have dated the wife of the swedish prime minister to get advantages from the european union" - as far as i know there have been no swedish bombers in Italian skies.

It's this lack of realism plus the OOC chaos behind the cnrp community that led me to close myself into my national roleplay.

Lets ask Iraq how they feel. Or Georgia. Or one of the myriad of wars in Africa. Or basically human history.

NATO coalition invaded Iraq for antagonism.

NATO coalition invaded Afghanistan due to the antagonistic Taliban.

Israel invaded Lebanon for antagonizing them.

Israel invaded Gaza for antagonism.

Russia invaded Georgia.

must I go on?

NATO coalition invaded Iraq for antagonism.

NATO coalition invaded Afghanistan due to the antagonistic Taliban.

Israel invaded Lebanon for antagonizing them.

Israel invaded Gaza for antagonism.

Russia invaded Georgia.

must I go on?

India and Pakistan constantly have little skirmishes and such, North and South Korea only signed the end to the Korean War last year, and I think it's just a formal ceasefire.

The Sicilian peacekeepers allowed the protests to continue peacefully until that evening at which point the crowds were calmly dispersed by Sicilian infantry.
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75893

You still can't play another county's population by the rules of CNRP, you have to deal with the crowds through RP.

Edited by Generalissimo

I did not RP his population in what you are referencing Generalissimo, I RPed my peacekeepers calmly dispersing the crowds that had assembled for the protest that day. As in the dispersed them by hand without shooting, beating, tear gassing etc.
You can’t decide if his people willingly and peacefully dispersed, or chose to hold their ground.

Those crowds can only moved voluntarily by Junio Borghese

Edited by Generalissimo

According to the rules of CNRP Junio Borghese’s civilians cannot carry armed conflict, except in circumstances were a country (not Italy in this case) is playing a military that’s smaller than it’s CNRP military potential (both my CNRP military and population are intentionally much smaller than they could be, so my country's entire population could hypothetically be drafted to fight), in any case no force can exist beyond CNRP military numbers (in this case Italy’s case actual in-game numbers). . . they can engage in absolute civil disobedience, but cannot in any circumstances raise arms.

Edited by Generalissimo

People lets just stop posting here. Junio will never change his mind no matter what we say. All we have to do is stick him on our ignore lists and we have the problem solved.
Without proper role-playing the contrary Junio Borghese still controls Italy while leaving nothing resolved.

The rules apply to everyone or no one

This includes both Italy and those aligned against it

Without proper role-playing the contrary Junio Borghese still controls Italy while leaving nothing resolved.

The rules apply to everyone or no one

This includes both Italy and those aligned against it

Remove him from the world map and everyone put him on the ignore list and we have no problem. He can't effect us and he can cry in his own little world.