Quickest MP?

youwish959

I could have had mine on day 45 if I wanted to hurt my economy that much, instead I got it as my 5th wonder on day 180 after getting SSS, SM, DRA and IS before hand. SSS day 30 I had around a 65mil backcollection and in 15 more days woulda brought in enough. Was 10k NS by then already as well at 3k infra.

I believe day 60 if aided: seven rounds of $15 million (total $105 million) for the infra and wonder itself.

edit: Good luck running a nation with 1000 infra and an MP. LoL.

editedit: I didn't see the "heard of" in the OP, my apologies. I have no clue what fast or slow is, just what I recommend: as late as 150 days but no earlier than 90.

Edited by Eden Taylor

I bought mine after 9 months. And you should not get it at the earliest point, since it severely slows down your growth and you become an interesting target for people much more powerful than you, with your weak economy.

Better buy the economic wonders first and get a sound ground for your war wonders.

Since you say you are on a limited budget, I would get more infra / more econ wonders first, before spending such a large amount on the MP. After you purchase it, it is likely you will have a reduced economy if you choose to hold any nukes. Plus you also lose nuclear power income, if you were getting it before.

It comes down to your priorities though; do you want to be able to fire back at other nations no matter what, or would you prefer to have a stronger economy and a bigger warchest? I don't think I got mine until my 9 or 10th wonder slot at least.

I'm 227 days old and I only have 2 wonders. I don't see how I could of gotten an MP is just 60 days. I supposed though if I was given free money I could be well on my 5th wonder instead of 2nd

Yeah, free money seems to be the only possible way.

Even if you get into five 3/50 deals since day 1, there's no way to get a MP in 60 days.