I want to hire nations to do my dirty work.

KillaKahn

Thread delivered, if you need more muscle and are willing to pay, contact me.

This. I'm in.

So cliffs to why this all started, seems like ignorance on both parties, however; not worried of any alliance so.. lets make a deal.

Edited by acrux

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. I'm in.

So cliffs to why this all started, seems like ignorance on both parties, however; not worried of any alliance so.. lets make a deal.

Step 1. Apply to The Lost World

Step 2. Change AA to R&R Applicant

Step 3. Get denied by both tLW and R&R

Step 4. Create this thread

Step 5. ???

Step 6. PROFIT!

yes, thats alot of steps but its a complicated process :P

To be honest, he probably doesn't know what staggering is, nor the benefit of not being staggered. Please don't ruin the surprise, everyone.

I lol'd at lack of stagger aswell, but tbh, it's not like he'll be around long enough for the lack of one to make a difference.

Bummer we lost someone willing to donate only 2 days in though. :(

I lol'd at lack of stagger aswell, but tbh, it's not like he'll be around long enough for the lack of one to make a difference.

Bummer we lost someone willing to donate only 2 days in though. :(

Many large alliances break staggers nowadays. It's sad.

No stagger??

Simply .. No

I was also asked to put him on PZI also a no

Comeone he's in for 7 days of fun with 6 nations. How much more damage do we need to do.

After these 7 days he may walk away from it or be an $@! and we'll track him untill he comes out of peacemode (should he get into PM) and finish it later.

The lack off stagger is to show we are giving him a last way out.

Thank you all my supporters. The war is going well and I am dominating my enemies. It will only be a matter of time before I make these weaklings bow to the pueblo nation and beg for mercy. Thank you.

Er...I dont think being sent into Anarchy and loosing 1000NS in less that a day is considered "dominating enemies"...

I LOL'd

If you call this a good war I wanna see what you call a bad one :D

Ow because you clearly lack the knowledge I give you this. So far the earnings in tech and money have about equaled the damage our cruisemissiles did (which seems to be the only counter you have). On top of that all our nations will receive 3M in aid just because we can and for their troubles.

Now in the unlikely case you would manage to do some real damage somehow.. We will just send over some more, in short our nations are growing because of this war where yours is burning up donations :)

Edited by EgoFreaky

Thank you all my supporters. The war is going well and I am dominating my enemies. It will only be a matter of time before I make these weaklings bow to the pueblo nation and beg for mercy. Thank you.

Must... resist... temptation... to use Iraqi Information Minister meme... :lol1: Considering you're the only nation in this fight in anarchy, I'd have to say you were being dominated by your enemies. :P It seems to me that your personality isn't the only think you have in common with DRDavid Banner.

Other than that, I think my NordReicher acquaintance pretty much summed it up.

I LOL'd

If you call this a good war I wanna see what you call a bad one :D

Ow because you clearly lack the knowledge I give you this. So far the earnings in tech and money have about equaled the damage our cruisemissiles did (which seems to be the only counter you have). On top of that all our nations will receive 3M in aid just because we can and for their troubles.

Now in the unlikely case you would manage to do some real damage somehow.. We will just send over some more, in short our nations are growing because of this war where yours is burning up donations :)

Nicely said Ego! :) Hmmm...I wonder how big his current warchest is...

Oh, and btw Kahn, thanks a lot for the tech...

Ok Vlad, you can admit this is either your multi or someone you know very well. wonder if this guy won GWI too :P

Late edit: DK how the blue hell did you get 10k land. also 65,506.317 [Nation is within your strength range. You may declare war.] (My nation strength is: 82,314.127)

Hai thar :)

Edited by wickedj

Guys! Look at how Khan is dominating his enemies:

You cannot attack Pueblo Nation at this time because their battle odds are at 2% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of Pueblo Nation has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of Pueblo Nation as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory.

One of the nations at war with Kahn made a little overview of this war. Just thought I share it with everyone to show how Kahn is winning big time.

Nov 30, 2009 Situation report:

Note:

Red denotes amount of change in defending soldiers lost since 1st situation report

Green denotes amount of change in attacking soldier casualties since 1st situation report

Yellow denotes change in NS since 1st situation report

KillaKahn (War Is Coming) http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=371290

NS: 1,853.588 (-2125.378) Is in Anarchy

Casualties: 533 Attacking + 10,927 Defending (+ 4,458)

Is at war with:

matthewc82 (R&R) http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=348034

NS: 5,349.443 (+33.325)

Casualties: 12,767 Attacking (+894) + 14,036 Defending

Andy Roberts (R&R) http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=351623

NS: 4,839.021 (+135.139)

Casualties: 1,311 Attacking (+1039) + 0 Defending

Barbarian Sam (R&R) http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=362553

NS: 4,305.594 (+361.057)

Casualties: 772 Attacking (+772) + 0 Defending

Dark557 (R&R) http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=357287

NS: 3,991.492 (-2.982)

Casualties: 147 Attacking (+147) + 0 Defending

GeneneralOreo (R&R) http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=317539

NS: 5,576.882 (-55.475)

Casualties: 6,168 Attacking (+1003) + 2,903 Defending

Valhala (R&R) http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=362866

NS: 6,494.671 (-32.569)

Casualties: 2,043 Attacking (+1101) + 0 Defending

Edited by EgoFreaky

Ok Vlad, you can admit this is either your multi or someone you know very well. wonder if this guy won GWI too :P

Late edit: DK how the blue hell did you get 10k land. also 65,506.317 [Nation is within your strength range. You may declare war.] (My nation strength is: 82,314.127)

Hai thar :)

I drop a donation every month and gained a lot of land in my wars. I've fought in GW2, GW3, UJW, Continuum-GPA, Continuum-NoV, CDT-Illuminati, WoTC, and Karma.

Tempting, but you have twice as much tech as I do, so probably would not be pretty. :huh:

I drop a donation every month and gained a lot of land in my wars. I've fought in GW2, GW3, UJW, Continuum-GPA, Continuum-NoV, CDT-Illuminati, WoTC, and Karma.

Tempting, but you have twice as much tech as I do, so probably would not be pretty. :huh:

how in the heck do people gain during a war. Last time i gained something during a war i was a noob fighting Illuminati