I want to hire nations to do my dirty work.

KillaKahn

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when your alliance is nothing but ashes you can thank this guy.

Hahaha :D

Dude look at my sig picture and look it up on the CN wiki, perhaps you won't sound so ignorant if you actually know a bit about who your talking about :)

Last time I checked the alliance "None" where you are apart of wasn't incredibly strong nor organised :lol1:

Dude look at my sig picture and look it up on the CN wiki, perhaps you won't sound so ignorant if you actually know a bit about who your talking about :)

Last time I checked the alliance "None" where you are apart of wasn't incredibly strong nor organised :lol1:

I dunno, none IS pretty big

I could care less who you are or who you were. your nothing special to look at now Your easy pickings for the right merc.

btw I don't need an alliance, Only mercs.

I could care less who you are or who you were. your nothing special to look at now Your easy pickings for the right merc.

btw I don't need an alliance, Only mercs.

Well you better call them then cause sending threats by ingame message is something I don't really appreciate however pathetic they are :) . Anyways just thought you would like to know I just authorized attacks on you and send a message out. I think our tiny nations can use the practice.

Have a nice week.

If this is serious I think that there actually are prices that would do it, just most people wouldn't pay it for one nation.

If the OP is willing to pay it could probably get done for the following:

1) It would be a 3-man job. Each of the three people are paid equally.

2) All 6 of their aid slots filled with 3mil+50 tech for the duration of conflict plus

3) All 6 of their aid slots continue to be filled with 3mil+50 tech, continuing for an additional 3 months afterwards

4) All 3 nations receive a $20.00 donation monthly monthly for duration of conflict and 3 additional months afterwards.

This ends with each nation receiving a minimum of 4 donations, and a minimum of 180mil+3000 tech. Yeah, the three attacking nations are going to lose some NS in the process of destroying a 54k nation, but I'd say those rewards roughly balance it out, and the people attacking should come out ahead at the end of the 3months. Even if they come out behind slightly in infra (they'll be above their starting, but below where they could be), they'll gain enough in tech to make up for it.