I want to hire nations to do my dirty work.

KillaKahn

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with your "hit list"? You come into Planet Bob (I wonder if you know what that is...) and you act like you're in charge...Its not that easy. And dont think of putting me on your "hit list". I've got a 200 member alliance backing me up, plus our allies...:)

Ooooh. Your hitlist! Is that the hip new thing in town? Can I be on? Pretty please... :awesome:

ok i changed my mind. im gonna tear this clown up first then move on to the others.

:o

I just noticed you have 50 stockpiled cruise missiles.. Thats more then most topnations have :o

You are really prepared and apparantly capable of fighting a war :S

Any chance we can negotiate about our surrender? :rolleyes:

:o

I just noticed you have 50 stockpiled cruise missiles.. Thats more then most topnations have :o

You are really prepared and apparantly capable of fighting a war :S

Any chance we can negotiate about our surrender? :rolleyes:

lulz. I pissed him off enough...

oh, and yes, can we pleeaaaseeee negotiate about our surrender? :D

pfft i had them stock piled before you were even in the picture. I was planning the most epic merc war ever but ill hold off for now I got bigger plans.

You mean you're going to wait until you get past your first day in the game before declaring war on an entire alliance? Also, you can't really hold off on any of this, you did threaten several alliances and their leaders. I'm surprised that you even made it this long.

You mean you're going to wait until you get past your first day in the game before declaring war on an entire alliance? Also, you can't really hold off on any of this, you did threaten several alliances and their leaders. I'm surprised that you even made it this long.

It's that damn rule against declaring on new nations.

fooools you think this nation is my real nation? HA simply a decoy. After this nation falls that is when the real fun starts.