I want to hire nations to do my dirty work.

KillaKahn

My friend, may I make a suggestion?

It may be beneficial to start over under a different name. Your nation has only just begun, and can easily be rebuilt. This outburst will hurt your image possibly beyond repair. Wherever you go, any alliance, any actual negotiations, and anyone can pull the "Aren't you the guy who tried to recruit mercenaries? Lawlz!!11" card and you are automatically discredited.

The fun in this game comes from long term political maneuvering, from the friends you can make, and from the respect you can gain from other players. If an equal number of players adore you as those who hate you, then you are on the right track, in my opinion. If everyone loves you, you are not interesting. And if everyone hates you, there's probably good reason.

Sometimes people have trouble letting go of what some nation leaders have done in the past, and I would therefore suggest a fresh start.

Cheers.

Editted for spelling.

This is the best advice. You should follow it.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is by far the lulz-iest thread I've seen since the bloodthirsty Farkers started picking on poor, defenseless Nigerian nations. :awesome:

Give me about 3 months, $100 million ingame, and $1000 RL and and I'll destroy her for you. B) Oh, I also want a kitten. Black, with blue eyes, long-haired. Then in 3 months when I'm destroying DP's nation, I can pet it and do a hilarious Dr. Evil impression. :rolleyes:

I do not run and hide for things that I have done. I am leader of a nation and I take responsibility for things that I do. I may do some things that others may not like but I will not run my nation from behind a curtain. And If anyone has a problem on how I run my nation I don't care. I didn't build my nation to make friends with cowards who don't believe in maintaining a strong nation and standing behind your actions. Yes I made a mistake but I will not run and hide because of it.

You sound like a rather responsible fellow. Its good that you admitted that you made a mistake. However, it would be very adult-like and responsible of you to offer up a heartfelt, sincere, and repentant apology to the alliance of the Lost World and to Divine Proportion, because that would mean that you're truly looking to put this issue behind you.

You sound like a rather responsible fellow. Its good that you admitted that you made a mistake. However, it would be very adult-like and responsible of you to offer up a heartfelt, sincere, and repentant apology to the alliance of the Lost World and to Divine Proportion, because that would mean that you're truly looking to put this issue behind you.

I would agree with this, in addition to my previous comment.

I agree. However, even then, your reputation may still be beyond repair. :( You can always try, though.

I've already apologized and said I was sorry for the mistake. I'm not gonna get on my knees and apologize till your hearts content. I've said all i had to say about the issue.

I've already apologized and said I was sorry for the mistake. I'm not gonna get on my knees and apologize till your hearts content. I've said all i had to say about the issue.

Admitting that you have made a mistake and apologizing for it are two different things. I may also suggest contacting them privately to apologize for this action.

sure no problem. I was never interested in the bi polar order anyway.

Thanks, you're awesome.

GET OFF OUR AA IMMEDIATELY.

Oh, I notice you have now complied with my request. Much thanks again.

I HATE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR.

Good luck out there in the big wide Bob.

HATE

etc

Edited by Grumpdogg

words of a coward scared of a 1,200 nation. Your words speak loud enough for everyone to hear. Not man enough to take me on yourself i see.

euh.. LOL :) it took me one look at your nation to see that even if you where higher in NS you wouldn't be a match for well anyone in this topic.

I'm sure he would've been happy to declare war on you if his nation didn't have, you know, ten times the NS as yours.

This :)

WELL BRING IT ON LETS GET THIS WAR GOING IM NOT GOING OUT WITHOUT A FIGHT!

Okay if thats your wish.

I do not run and hide for things that I have done. I am leader of a nation and I take responsibility for things that I do. I may do some things that others may not like but I will not run my nation from behind a curtain. And If anyone has a problem on how I run my nation I don't care. I didn't build my nation to make friends with cowards who don't believe in maintaining a strong nation and standing behind your actions. Yes I made a mistake but I will not run and hide because of it.

Now thats what you don't understand, you're the leader of a nation insulting leaders of alliances... You're playing with the big boys and don't even see it. Next person you are gonna put on your hitlist is someone from polaris?

Better yet anyone wanna destroy this guy too? Hes only 12,000 strength. Should be a quick easy job.

FINALLY! PUMPKINHEAD YOU ARE GOING DOWN!

Dude, I will totally take him on.

LET'S DO THIS THING.

Screw you Oreo I've been gunning for Ego since forever.

Edited by Stealthkill

euh.. LOL :) it took me one look at your nation to see that even if you where higher in NS you wouldn't be a match for well anyone in this topic.

This :)

Okay if thats your wish.

Now thats what you don't understand, you're the leader of a nation insulting leaders of alliances... You're playing with the big boys and don't even see it. Next person you are gonna put on your hitlist is someone from polaris?

no i have no problem with the bi polars.