I want to hire nations to do my dirty work.

KillaKahn

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not run and hide for things that I have done. I am leader of a nation and I take responsibility for things that I do. I may do some things that others may not like but I will not run my nation from behind a curtain. And If anyone has a problem on how I run my nation I don't care. I didn't build my nation to make friends with cowards who don't believe in maintaining a strong nation and standing behind your actions. Yes I made a mistake but I will not run and hide because of it.
you won't know who i am. FAIL.

So, after you proclaim that you will not 'run and hide' by rerolling and hiding your identity, you decide that you are going to reroll and hide your identity? You make no sense silly kid.

So, after you proclaim that you will not 'run and hide' by rerolling and hiding your identity, you decide that you are going to reroll and hide your identity? You make no sense silly kid.

It was all a clever lie for my master plan but i've decided to hold off on that plan for a later time for maximum damage.

i just wanted you for the temporary protection and possible money aid. isn't that anyone who joins your stupid alliances want?

Whether you believe it or not, some folks might actually like their alliances and not just the aid.

This whole thing got started because you were trying to to roll me. When am I going to get the attention I deserve?!

After the beginning of his master plan, where he re-rolls, and then forms an army of mercenaries the like of which the world has never seen! :o

Their CMs will block out the sun...

:P

After the beginning of his master plan, where he re-rolls, and then forms an army of mercenaries the like of which the world has never seen! :o

Their CMs will block out the sun...

:P

Then we shall launch ground attacks in the shade. :P

KillaKahn, I hope you know what you've got yourself into. :war:

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/4949/egowar.jpg

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

Nice music / video clips you got there killakahn. I'm not so creative and don't really feel like searching a nice clip.

There's 1 thing I would like to say though but someone else can do it so much better then me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWsJcg-g1pg