Announcement from the Emperor Emeritus of the Roman Empire

Varianz

[OOC] You got me this time Tibs, however it's not a real surprise. Perhaps I would have figured it out, perhaps not. As things go, Folger I wish you a speedy recovery, [/OOC]

The only clue I had to this was Easton's defection, I knew him too well from the WOLF days. Well done, even if you were completely wrong about any attempt to coup BG, however you wouldn't have pulled this if you knew my own health situation, which I kept secret till it became a serious issue, nothing like Folger's I am not at risk as he is. If you ever respected me, if you ever respected Folger, if you ever respected Roman Empire, hell if you ever respected anyone in this game, pray to whatever god you believe in for his recovery.

As for myself, I'd gladly take your place Folger, and you know it, as I know if the situation were reversed you'd take mine.

Love you bro, and I hope you realize how crucial you are to CN:TE, this game is less without you.

[OOC] My thoughts are with Folger and his family. I wish him a speedy recovery to good health. [OOC]

p3195824.gif

I don't pray - but organise a card for him, I'll sign - and send whisky when he gets home

So, fake drama... who gives??? My folger is in the hospital!!!!!!!

Folger, you better get better soon and when you're back on I'll have the best Puerto Rican moonshine ever made waiting for you my darling. My thoughts and prayers are with you my love and I pray that God stays with you and your family while all of this is going on... I love you man, please don't die on me... You still have a lot of drinking to do and I've still never been drunk in my life so I wanna drink with you ;)

And as for Tibs, well, I never really knew you that well and I never really cared about all the drama anyway... I don't like to follow the crowd either so I never formed an opinion about any of this... But as far as I see, if you care about Folger than you're ok in my book...

God Bless Folger Soldier!!!!! o7

As the official voice and guiding light of the Roman Empire, along with the Pope of the first Church Of Steve, we honestly don't care what you're doing Judas

Get well soon Folger

Official voice???? Guiding light???? but thats my job :P

HisK.... :wub:

As the official voice and guiding light of the Roman Empire, along with the Pope of the first Church Of Steve, we think it's time for you to find a new job

Uhm, there can only be one? As the Official vox populi of RE and one of the older members, along with the Dux de Britannia, we think it's time to lol.

o/Folger

WOW! go inactive for a bit and come back to find that the Crap has hit the fan all over TE.

Folger, you are a good friend, I hope you get over this and you are in my prayers.....I've been in your shoes

and it is scary to say the least. My whole family caught the H1N1 virus and if it doesn't kill you it sure makes you feel

like its going to. GL My friend!

I can't tell you how glad i am to see that this whole Tibs/ folger- TPF thing was something different than portrayed....although

you two could of let me in on it ;)

Welcome back Tibs!

BG.