ODN/RnR peace with Aztec and CTA

OsRavan

Dove_peace.png

Peace in Our Time!

As of this post there is peace with Aztec and CTA.

Both Aztec and CTA pledge that they will peace out of their wars with ODN and RnR and that they will not engage in any offensive actions against any alliance fighting OP.

Pledged by:

ODN Triumvirates:

OsRavan

Whitney

Banksy

RnR Triumvirates:

Dom Zak

Dante Valentine

Alias Chys

The Emperor of Aztec

Owned-You

The Emperor of CTA

Jack Cade

Edited by OsRavan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hope that was sarcasm. TPF just made this the shortest war in TE history by pressuring CTA and Aztec.

Yes it's obvious that it had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that they were blown away by a perfectly executed blitz that left them dead in the water. All that is peripheral.

Yes, pretty much.

I shall definiely consult your obvious wisdom in future. I wont even bother asking for your opinion on whether they would have been begging for mercy if they hadn't been totally crushed inside about 15 minutes because it's pretty clear what the answer to that would be.

See I happen to have knowledge on this matter that you don't, facts not mere guesses and if you had those same facts you wouldn't be quite so hasty to claim the authorative opinion.

I shall definiely consult your obvious wisdom in future. I wont even bother asking for your opinion on whether they would have been begging for mercy if they hadn't been totally crushed inside about 15 minutes because it's pretty clear what the answer to that would be.

See I happen to have knowledge on this matter that you don't, facts not mere guesses and if you had those same facts you wouldn't be quite so hasty to claim the authorative opinion.

Fact is I know that TPF gave CTA and Aztec a 24 hour window to offer peace or face TPF intervention.

Fact is I know that TPF gave CTA and Aztec a 24 hour window to offer peace or face TPF intervention.

Well fact is I have seen all dealings between them and another fact is that never happened and yet another fact is I don't recall seeing you there so that just leaves the fact of how your facts become facts.

Well fact is I have seen all dealings between them and another fact is that never happened and yet another fact is I don't recall seeing you there so that just leaves the fact of how your facts become facts.

Well unless TPF is lying and telling people they forced you to back down, in which case you may want to talk to them, then I'm going to stick with my original statement: TPF gave you an ultimatum, you caved.

Well unless TPF is lying and telling people they forced you to back down, in which case you may want to talk to them, then I'm going to stick with my original statement: TPF gave you an ultimatum, you caved.

You can stick to whatever you want, it's totally irrelevant. Once again I repeat, I have seen the discussions and you're way off target. But you seem like the type of person who would argue that black is white if it suited one of your opinions so I will stick with my actual facts and leave it at that while you continue on whichever path suits you.

You can stick to whatever you want, it's totally irrelevant. Once again I repeat, I have seen the discussions and you're way off target. But you seem like the type of person who would argue that black is white if it suited one of your opinions so I will stick with my actual facts and leave it at that while you continue on whichever path suits you.

And you're in a position where acknowledging that what I said is true would be extremely damaging to you on the OWF. You are, essentially, in the same spot you claim I am: arguing that black is white because it's what you have to do.

God I hope that was sarcasm. TPF just made this the shortest war in TE history by pressuring CTA and Aztec.

Your understanding my humor more and more every day Tiberius. i really gotta work on making my sarcasm more blatant lol

Edited by Hiro Nakara

And you're in a position where acknowledging that what I said is true would be extremely damaging to you on the OWF. You are, essentially, in the same spot you claim I am: arguing that black is white because it's what you have to do.

I don't have to do anything so you can forget this drivel that i'm in any spot. I'm not Atztec or CTA government and one more fact, neither are you and in addition to that you're not even a member of any of the alliances involved in this affair but I am.

Yet here you are insisting that your opinions are the be all and end all while the facts given by someone who has actually seen the discussions these facts concern is not as reliable a source as you are. Right???

And you see no problem with that right???

Well tell you what. You produce someone who has actually seen what I have seen to validate your claim of being all knowledgable on this issue. If you can't then I suspect any credibility you have on it is shot through.

Yes it's obvious that it had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that they were blown away by a perfectly executed blitz that left them dead in the water. All that is peripheral.

Excuse me? I can assure you that white peace was in your favour, not ours. White peace was our concession in negotiations. The reason your attack was so successful has more to do with the fact that our slots were full with OP at the time.

I don't have to do anything so you can forget this drivel that i'm in any spot. I'm not Atztec or CTA government and one more fact, neither are you and in addition to that you're not even a member of any of the alliances involved in this affair but I am.

Yet here you are insisting that your opinions are the be all and end all while the facts given by someone who has actually seen the discussions these facts concern is not as reliable a source as you are. Right???

And you see no problem with that right???

Well tell you what. You produce someone who has actually seen what I have seen to validate your claim of being all knowledgable on this issue. If you can't then I suspect any credibility you have on it is shot through.

All I've claimed is what TPF is claiming: that they put pressure on CTA and Aztec to fold, and they did. Dogbite had a post somewhere that implied something to that effect, but I'm too lazy to go back and find it. In addition, I've seen what went on on the TPF side, and it makes sense. Also, I'd like to see some of these "facts" you've produced. So far, all I've seen is you saying things and hoping that people believe them (rather like what I'm doing). You produce some proof that that's what really happened, and I'll withdraw my statements.

All I've claimed is what TPF is claiming: that they put pressure on CTA and Aztec to fold, and they did. Dogbite had a post somewhere that implied something to that effect, but I'm too lazy to go back and find it. In addition, I've seen what went on on the TPF side, and it makes sense. Also, I'd like to see some of these "facts" you've produced. So far, all I've seen is you saying things and hoping that people believe them (rather like what I'm doing). You produce some proof that that's what really happened, and I'll withdraw my statements.

I'm not going to produce any private material for you or anyone else. But i'm taking note that what you first stated as fact is now being downgraded to a "claim" That alone speaks volumes doesn't it.

I told you what to produce. Somone who can validate what is now merely a claim. I can produce a government member, can you?