This is not a DoE

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are we kidding? This alliance won't last far past a week ^_^

I understand. It will be hard for you to remain pissed off for over a week. But I will still consider you to be the same alliance when you change your name to Happy Puerto Rican.

I just really want to know why you would make an alliance for puerto ricans if you're not even puerto rican... As I'm 100% Puerto Rican, I don't know whether to like this thread or be insulted by it...

Pueden ir pa carajo for all I care, but don't try to insult my people...

oh, and btw... Puerto Rico isn't a country... it's a common wealth of the US...

and Spain doesn't own us...

this is where I shut up and let people who think they know things to say whatever BS they can come up with...

I just really want to know why you would make an alliance for puerto ricans if you're not even puerto rican... As I'm 100% Puerto Rican, I don't know whether to like this thread or be insulted by it...

this is where I shut up and let people who think they know things to say whatever BS they can come up with...

I believe I made reference in that charter that if you are offended because you actually are Puerto Rican, then you can attack me. Kaiser Gutenhagen's the name, see you on the battlefield, my friend.

And Puerto Rico is a country now! We totally just declared existence, that's what this whole topic is about. ^_^

I believe I made reference in that charter that if you are offended because you actually are Puerto Rican, then you can attack me. Kaiser Gutenhagen's the name, see you on the battlefield, my friend.

And Puerto Rico is a country now! We totally just declared existence, that's what this whole topic is about. ^_^

you're a stupid idiot that should be left in a mental hospital...

Many alliances are based upon satire or off-world myths, this "puerto rico" you are referring to doesn't exist here.

I see a bunch of pissed off guys having a great time, with the recent dreamworld mumblings about something called a recession? its important for any pissed off people to form a pissed off alliance.

And it appears as though they're really good at it; there's already a pissed off person in their first thread!

And it just gets better from here on out, folks. Stay tuned for details.

Everyone, BelAir has unfairly and unjustly attacked our quaint island nation.

And they need your help. BelAir's initial raid has been a total failure, and if you want me to back that up with 'pics' or 'logs' then I'll show you the door. But for those intelligent to trust my blind word, then yes, BelAir is losing.

Please support your favourite allies in their pathetic attempt to destroy Puerto Rico. All they have done is made us more pissed off.