101 Nuclear Birthday Candles

Today Angelite celebrates the birthday of our glorious omnipotent and ever slacking leader Sig. To commemorate this day of great joy we have passed the 101 nuclear weapon mark. It is a fitting and noble symbol of the might of Sig and our alliance as a whole. A word of caution to any of our allies that wish to partake in the consumption of our glorious birthday cake: the nuclear weapons that we are using as candles may have irradiated it. Consumption of the cake may have undesirable side effects such as heartburn, hair loss, impotency, and the growth of mutated limbs. Also rare but serious side effects have been reported such as transforming into a giant irradiated hypnotoad.

Oh and of course please follow this post with the obligatory mindless hails (especially to Sig and our new resident hypnotoad).

hypnotoad.gif

Edited by Jar Jar Binks

...may have undesirable side effects such as heartburn, hair loss, impotency, and the growth of mutated limbs.

Eh, I've got all that already- bring on the cake!

Also, congrats on your 101 WMDs.

I think that it's importa- H*Y*P*N*O*T*O*A*D!

Edited by Kzoppistan

So I got awoken this morning saying that 2 of my nukes are missing. Naturally I execute the messenger and 5 random henchmen, round up 20 suspected members of the Hope terror network and feed them to the pigs, only to find out that you borrowed the nukes for a cake?!

Nice one guys, a simple phone call would have been nice, maybe a memo of some description?