Medieval CNRP

Gnost Dural

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quoting from Marquis Chris 1's thread, this is why wars need to be planned because chances are you would not cooperate to create a fair and productive war. All that would result is someone quitting and taking the other's land and pages upon pages of OOC slander, !@#$%*ing and complaining. Planning wars will allow for better story, better quality and a more integrated community. In all, it makes for better RP because it reduces the amount of random wars and the complaints and OOC rants that ensue.

EDIT: And example is the war going on in Finland right now. That is a great example of how things are supposed to go down.

There is still the whole just saying no period. That just renders wars useless. And that war is a conquest of an unoccupied area. Not a state vs State one

So yeah How would that work?
Quoting from Marquis Chris 1's thread, this is why wars need to be planned because chances are you would not cooperate to create a fair and productive war. All that would result is someone quitting and taking the other's land and pages upon pages of OOC slander, !@#$%*ing and complaining. Planning wars will allow for better story, better quality and a more integrated community. In all, it makes for better RP because it reduces the amount of random wars and the complaints and OOC rants that ensue.

EDIT: And example is the war going on in Finland right now. That is a great example of how things are supposed to go down.

There is still the whole just saying no period. That just renders wars useless. And that war is a conquest of an unoccupied area. Not a state vs State one

I don't believe you are permitted to say 'no' outright, but the attacker does have to plan out the war with you to some degree.

I don't believe you are permitted to say 'no' outright, but the attacker does have to plan out the war with you to some degree.

There has to be a balance between both styles. On the one hand, you cannot just declare war and invade with no plot, plan or contacting the other person. Likewise, if someone wants to war with you, you guys need to come to some sort of consensus.

There has to be a balance between both styles. On the one hand, you cannot just declare war and invade with no plot, plan or contacting the other person. Likewise, if someone wants to war with you, you guys need to come to some sort of consensus.

I did contact him... After I posted it :P

oh Thats ok then. I dont mind the planning, its just the whole saying no part.

If someone says no, they should contact a GM, and the GM will decide the outcome of the attacks or something. There just cannot be a plain "No". Someone, somehow will decide the results, as long as you present a plan for the war.

I've just spoken to Vox, the CNRP Game Master and he has said that since I have created and developed this new RP community, that I am allowed to appoint three GM's specifically for Medieval RP. With that in mind, I spoke with both Sargun and Sarah Tintagyl and they have both agreed to take up the positions of GM. I will serve as the 3rd GM.

Any questions, concerns or comments about MRP or anything of that nature should be directed at them. Should one of the GM's be removed, I will appoint a successor.

So what should be the RL:MRP time ratio? I think a RL monthhas to be at least three years considering the speed of movements and communications back then.
Time will probably be random, like it is in CNRP.
good i hope it is

While I would prefere a solid time scale, it probably is best if it remains fluid, open to interpretation.