Medieval CNRP

Gnost Dural

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moved it to a larger map. Did....most of.....Eurasia...

mrpworld.png

Also, I claimed Sakhalin and Taiwan for myself <.<

Thanks but I prefer Sarah's map as you kinda missed me off yours for one, I am Egypt by the way. Also that one has way too many litte states/areas on to be useful.

Thanks but I prefer Sarah's map as you kinda missed me off yours for one, I am Egypt by the way. Also that one has way too many litte states/areas on to be useful.

He said he did most of Eurasia. And this one is much better, as we won't have to guess at the borders. I think having many small areas marked on the map is better than having a few countries on it. Especially if you choose to divide up Russia, America, or another large area.

He said he did most of Eurasia. And this one is much better, as we won't have to guess at the borders. I think having many small areas marked on the map is better than having a few countries on it. Especially if you choose to divide up Russia, America, or another large area.

This is why I did it. Also, it took me roughly an hour to do as much as I did, so you can understand why I took a break :P

No problem, thank you...Merger though if you could do the updates...I can't update that large of a map on my computer, I don't have photoshop and MS Paint with that large of a map freezes my computer. I love the larger map, but I can't format it properly, so your support is very appreciated :)

If we're doing technical, I have one....

Made this when I had way to much time on my hands...

Its big and really complicated