Medieval CNRP

Gnost Dural

Like CNRP, it doesn't need to be based on a certain year. Heh, is this 'Ancient CNRP'? :P

I'd say we should start it in the year 1000, but let the time go by in a similar way as in CNRP: however fast or slow you wish (with the limit being 1 year/month). Although we may need to decrease the limit because of how long it takes to get from place to place, unless we have trains. Unless you were a Voyageur (basically a very manly person whom could carry canoes and all their crap on their back. Without food for several days), it took half a RL year just to traverse from the east coast to Alberta/west coast. Maybe less if you use rivers like a Voyageur.

Or traveling time could be decreased in large, expansive areas without much population.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like CNRP, it doesn't need to be based on a certain year. Heh, is this 'Ancient CNRP'? :P

I'd say we should start it in the year 1000, but let the time go by in a similar way as in CNRP: however fast or slow you wish (with the limit being 1 year/month). Although we may need to decrease the limit because of how long it takes to get from place to place, unless we have trains. Unless you were a Voyageur (basically a very manly person whom could carry canoes and all their crap on their back. Without food for several days), it took half a RL year just to traverse from the east coast to Alberta/west coast. Maybe less if you use rivers like a Voyageur.

Or traveling time could be decreased in large, expansive areas without much population.

Oh ho... the Voyageur... I remember when they dressed us up with those red sashes and made us carry around home made cardboard canoes in grade school.

Good stuff.

Generalissimo I'll put you in the tip of Alaska. Merger, as for a starting year, if you need one, go around 1100, during the High Middle Ages. The tech scale as I see it right now is 0-500 is the Dark Age, i.e; 476-1066. Tech: 500-1500 is the High Middle Ages 1066-1450. And tech 1500+ is the Renaissance 1450-1600. I think that would be sufficient for a general starting year.

This isn't World War One (there were steam-powered tanks, not sure how many but I know they were in existence/use in the battlefield then), and both designs are horribly non-realistic. If there is every a 'steampunk' twist (which I hope not, as much as I love and endorse the underrated Steampunk genre), then it must be 100% realistic (meaning that the closest thing you can get to a tank is probably this one, but even that is far fetched), but I don't think anyone would be even close enough for steam technology in general.

Renaissance is basic gunpowder weapons correct?

Confederacy of the Aleutian background

Confederacy of the Aleutian is administered by a council consisting of a single representative from each island, who have supreme power in the Confederacy. Confederacy of the Aleutian is actually a union of the sovereign islands of Adak, Adugak, Agattu, Aiktak, Akun, Akutan, Amak, Amaknak, Amatignak, Amchitka, Amlia, Amukta, Anangula, Ananiuliak, Arakamchechen, Atka, Attu, Avatanak, Aziak, Bering, Besboro, Bobrof, Bogoslof, Buldir, Carlisle, Chagulak, Chuginadak, Chugul, Derbin, Egg, Gareloi, Great Sitkin, Hagemeister, Hall, Herbert, Igitkin, Ilak, Kagalaska, Kagamil, Kanaga, Karaginsky, Kasatochi, Khvostof, King, Kiska, Koniuji, Kritskoi, Little Sitkin, Little Tanaga, Medny, Nelson, Nunivak, Oglodak, Otter, Pancake Rock, Poa, Rat, Rootok, Sagchudak, Samalga, Sedanka, Seguam, Segula, Semisopochnoi, Sledge, St. Lawrence, St. Matthew, St. Michael, St. Paul, Stuart, Tagalak, Tanaga, Tigalda, Ugamak, Ulak, Uliaga, Umak, Umnak, Unalaska, Unalga, Unimak, Walrus, Walrus , Wislow, Yttygran, and Yunaska. As each island is sovereign local administration varies locally, yet each is represented equally in the confederacy’s council, although selection of representatives is variable island to island. Sea Lion Rock and Sea Otter Rock, while Confederacy of the Aleutian territory lack representation because they are unpopulated.

The council is overseen by an Archchief; who is elected by the council, serves a term limited to twenty years at a time (or until removal and/or death).

Kiviuq Von Umak is Confederacy of the Aleutian’s current Archchief

Confederacy of the Aleutian maintains a professional standing army.

6,000 soldiers

10 horsemen

2 canons

The highest ranking military officer in Confederacy of the Aleutian is awarded the title of Generalissimus.

Generalissimus is current Generalissimus of Confederacy of the Aleutian

Edited by Generalissimo

This isn't World War One (there were steam-powered tanks, not sure how many but I know they were in existence/use in the battlefield then), and both designs are horribly non-realistic. If there is every a 'steampunk' twist (which I hope not, as much as I love and endorse the underrated Steampunk genre), then it must be 100% realistic (meaning that the closest thing you can get to a tank is probably this one, but even that is far fetched), but I don't think anyone would be even close enough for steam technology in general.

Renaissance is basic gunpowder weapons correct?

Gunpowder was actually late Medieval--in the 13th century for the Islamic World and Europe. The Chinese were using long before in rockets.

Can I be Tripoli? I want to be a pain in everyone's back. :P

Heh heh, that should be fun...

I claim this land in the name of the United Kingdoms of Africa.

UnitedKingdomsofAfrica.png

UnitedKingdomsofAfricaworld.jpg

Map's too small, mate.

Map Update here.

Tell me if I missed any of you.

Not much, actually, just this...

Subtle's country should be spelled "Iroquois", not "Iriquois."