On the Athens Affair...

Atticus

Seriously, did you have to make a separate announcement for your one nation "alliance"? I don't even think that what Athens did was wrong, it was just contrary to established precedent and which I don't agree with, and I'm not changing my position because the leader of some 200 NS micronation thinks otherwise.

My alliance has the same rights as any to post here, what makes you think your alliance is suddenly the center of the universe? I would hope that nation strength doesn't dictate what you believe and what you don't, might doesn't make right after all.

Not to mention arguing against the imposition of ones morality on another when the very topic could be said to be the same depending upon the Knights perspective of raiding. I know them not so I may be wrong but the larger, more generalized OP certainly has me chuckling for this reason.

Merely stating a position and hoping you would take a second look, there is no solid action being taken here my friend.

My alliance has the same rights as any to post here, what makes you think your alliance is suddenly the center of the universe? I would hope that nation strength doesn't dictate what you believe and what you don't, might doesn't make right after all.

When put into context, technically we are.

Just throwing that out there.

I was going to make a philosophical post but I'd rather just say that moral relativism is an incredibly foolish school of thought.

Well game is over folks, if rsox says its foolish it must be. Who needs logic or any form of an argument when rsox will just tell me what is right and wrong.

you, like those you support, seem to thrive on hypocrisy and contradicting yourself. you support Athens ability to use "might makes right" but then state someone else cannot do the same. you state that you have rights as an alliance but support Athens taking away the rights of another alliance...

you, like those you support, seem to thrive on hypocrisy and contradicting yourself. you support Athens ability to use "might makes right" but then state someone else cannot do the same. you state that you have rights as an alliance but support Athens taking away the rights of another alliance...

I believe you are mistaken about the priciples of Meism and Attica.

Edited by Atticus

I believe you are mistaken about the priciples of Meism and Attica.

nope i am not mistaken one bit. you are a hypocrite and your statements contradict one another. i have no clue how you think i am mistaken at all unless your principles are hypocrisy and contradictions?

Alliances should not have to seek permission or acceptance from whatever the mood of the masses are and their defitions of what is moral action. Freedom must be restored to the Cyberverse and it is alliances such as Athens and FoB that are on the frontlines fighting to restore it.

Oh good, I'll just be over here checking to see if you have any treaties or not.

Atticus: This is really getting pathetic. I am no longer amused.

Also, I'd declare on you if you were in range, etc etc. Do something about it. :awesome:

Also, forgot something else... if I see one more Athens thread, I'm going to go tear my eyes out.

Edited by Beatrice