Yay Nuclear Irresponsibility

comrade nikonov

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Submarines need to dock sometime, and who is going to help a man who just nuked people for no reason?

Is there yet proof it was him? IC proof?

I offer you the perfect excuse for you to get out of this without having to retcon and you !@#$%^&* your way out of it.

:facepalm:

I don't think Niko is suffering from any pangs of guilt...i think he's simply trying to be gnerous here...

I don't think Niko is suffering from any pangs of guilt...i think he's simply trying to be gnerous here...

LOLOLOL

Niko only nuked certain cities he did because he asked a banned member where to nuke. There's no generosity here, he just wants to save his $@! before the inevitable OOC/IC line gets crossed.

Retcon

Lutai and I have agreed that his city was never nuked.

I will also retcon bailiwick. because he's never on.

Awesome.

I retcon my nuclear launches and those that have hit me. Helzan was not hit by nuclear warheads and did not launch any nuclear warheads.

LOLOLOL

Niko only nuked certain cities he did because he asked a banned member where to nuke. There's no generosity here, he just wants to save his $@! before the inevitable OOC/IC line gets crossed.

I do believe I didn't follow any of her advice. I just heard her opinion.

LOLOLOL

What is there left for him to save? :P

Awesome.

I retcon my nuclear launches and those that have hit me. Helzan was not hit by nuclear warheads and did not launch any nuclear warheads.

Please note I was all for the retcons last time. If you can get your targets to agree, as well as Cent...I'll be for it this time.

LOLOLOL

That banned player fails, hence the reason they're banned. LOL flamebait, but there's nothing to catch with it, CAUSE THEY'RE BANNED! :awesome:

That banned player fails, hence the reason they're banned. LOL flamebait, but there's nothing to catch with it, CAUSE THEY'RE BANNED! :awesome:

Actually it was Sumeragi telling Niko where to nuke so when she gets back (LOL) she can take it.

OOC/IC line was crossed a long time ago.

Uberstein, I don't believe we will be unable to recognize Sumeragi if she ban evades. I mean, Mykep actually put up a good alias as Acca Dacca, but sumeragi... would be the one that goes for Japan.

I have my suspicions, but without solid evidence I can't go to the mods.

Though I think he (sumer is Kang, and thus is a he) needs to actually get into asia before seeking Japan, lol.

Wow.. .I'll leave you to that. Anyways, this thread is about retconning things I have forced upon other people. Thus, please return to that topic or not discuss it at all.

The thread is about you attempting to retcon things that could harm your reputation, not because you "forced" anything on other people. The topic is about your nuclear irresponsibility and your motives are part of it.

Guys, I believe discussion of moderation issues outside the apropriate forums is prohibited. No more discussion on banned players, or speculation for that matter, or the mods might close this thread.

As I said, ret-conning should only happen if the player in question hasn't yet responded to the attack. None others.