Yay Nuclear Irresponsibility

comrade nikonov

please retcon it. Thank you

Since freakwars has not RPed anything about the attack, I believe his retconning is legit in everyone's book?

The thread is about you attempting to retcon things that could harm your reputation, not because you "forced" anything on other people. The topic is about your nuclear irresponsibility and your motives are part of it.

I am not attempting to retcon things. I simply realized that nuking others randomly is quite insensitive to the other side, and this by offering them a retcon gives them a choice between Rping the nuking out or not.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not attempting to retcon things. I simply realized that nuking others randomly is quite insensitive to the other side, and this by offering them a retcon gives them a choice between Rping the nuking out or not.

You didn't care whether it was insensitive or not when you did it, you don't care about it now.

There is not going to be a redo of this. Honestly, my personal opinion of the recent few days I've lost a lot of respect for a lot of players. Firstly, this "Rogues or nationalists broke into my missile silos and launched missiles at a country." This is not RP in my opinion, this is bullying, if the people that do this can prove to me that its not, they're more than welcome too however this started the entire fiasco and I would hope that OOC bullying will stop after you have seen what the consequences are. Next, Niko, there is not going to be a going back on this, while I would like to know why you chose the targets you did, because it seems very random indeed and these rumors of banned people influencing your decisions (note: influencing not telling) is extremely OOC and while people do cross the OOC/IC line often, players should try their hardest to keep it separate. Niko, you did an action, which seems extremely OOC, unless you were going for the super-villain character, but you have to live with the consequences of this move. It was insensitive and it was wrong, but it was a move and therefore will hold.

Edited by Sarah Tintagyl

I can go with the consequences, and will still accept any consequences, but due to my offering, for all IC means my nuclear attacks on Bailiwick of Conti, the Vatican, Lutai, Freakwars and Justinian never happened, although I'll still take all consequences for it. In addition, Nagato can still PM me for details, although Bio seems have to RPed too far.

So whatever consequences you all wish to lay on me, do so.

EDIT: It wasn't really OOCly motivated by a vendetta, but rather wanted to nuke the players that will create maximum lolz.

Edited by comrade nikonov

To prevent future fiascos like this from happening. When you begin a new nation, you will have to RP some form of nuclear construction. Honestly guys, its not that hard, you can do it in three !@#$@#$ lines if you really want to. I'm not saying that you have to do a page, but you actually have to RP something like that. Niko, you aren't going to be allowed nukes for at least two months after your recent actions, you can have an SDI however.

To prevent future fiascos like this from happening. When you begin a new nation, you will have to RP some form of nuclear construction. Honestly guys, its not that hard, you can do it in three !@#$@#$ lines if you really want to. I'm not saying that you have to do a page, but you actually have to RP something like that. Niko, you aren't going to be allowed nukes for at least two months after your recent actions, you can have an SDI however.

You can't deny someone something they have ingame Sarah. Sorry but not even GM's have that ability.

I personally think it's actually a sound ruling...he can't magically get all his nukes back instantly upon re-rolling.

I intend to with Ghost In A Shell. I have them IG ergo I have them in RP its been stated to me so many times now and its finally in my favour.

I intend to with Ghost In A Shell. I have them IG ergo I have them in RP its been stated to me so many times now and its finally in my favour.

So you're saying you can't put the time in to RP them properly. You want to be able to have missiles magically appear without any development. You can have them IG, but you should have to RP them as well. People want realism, its not hard to do one post with a few paragraphs with nuclear development instead of saying. "LOLMAGIKNUKES". It builds RP credibility and story and it prevents the !@#$ that Niko just did as a week re-roll to cause headaches.

But you weren't totally irresponsible...you had clear reasons for your actions.
So you're saying you can't put the time in to RP them properly. You want to be able to have missiles magically appear without any development. You can have them IG, but you should have to RP them as well. People want realism, its not hard to do one post with a few paragraphs with nuclear development instead of saying. "LOLMAGIKNUKES". It builds RP credibility and story and it prevents the !@#$ that Niko just did as a week re-roll to cause headaches.

Subtle: True and I had never meant for my nukes to hit, they were meant to scare but then I saw rp of them getting through and it all shebanged but meh thats history.

Sarah: No I agree there must be RP its the fact that you said Niko can't have them for two months. You there just crossed the line slightly and told Niko what he can or can not RP. That is wrong. He shouldn't get them immediatly but he shouldn't have to wait two months to get some either.

I'm a Democrat which means I'm only allowed to blame Republicans, and according to Sargun it’s Drake’s fault.

Being Libertarian, I am not blameable. :awesome:

Also, I agree with Sarah's ruling. Nukes are srs bsns, and you should RP constructing one, or two, or twenty-five.

Who got nuked? o_O

Let's see...Kevz (Helzan) launched a single nuke apiece at the capitals of Biohazard (Furon) and Drakedeath (Caucasia) after the storm of abuse unleashed on Nagato the great (Mandalore).

This meant Helzan in turn got carpet-nuked by Centurius (the Phoenix Empire), and helzan returned the favor there. Then Nikonov (RPing the remnants of another nation) also launched nukes at Furon, as well as several other nations--including Mandalore.