FAILED Political Status of TE

thaisport

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, learn to live with coalitions, it's the best advice I can give you. The #1 alliance has a big target painted on their back thanks to the actions of several people around here the last few rounds.

The #1 AA has had a target painted on their backs since Round 3, when the "tradition" of attacking the #1 alliance with a large coalition began with Judgment attacking MI. The second place alliance then replaces the #1 AA at the top, and they usually reign for 2-3 rounds before being brought down themselves. Like Wolfe said, get used to it.

Not an issue I normally vent in TE about, however, with each passing day the political climate is becoming more SE petty and piss poor every passing day.

I predicted a boring round this round and those who don't believe me can ask most of the sanctioned alliance leaders that have spoken with me. That said, OWF and IRC has become something of a political cat fight with he said she said by everyone.

No disrespects to anyone of the alliance leaders in the game but there is just WAY TOO MUCH fear and over thinking by just about everyone.

1. OP can't hit anyone because any move they make will result in a gang bang against them because people will use excuses to call OP the evil alliance.

Uhm you guys did that multiple times last round.

2. Other alliances are afraid of hitting OP because if they don't have enough backup or the support isn't there they will be crushed like ants.

You guys did that again last round. Did you forget how many times you guys hit RE outnumbering them 2 vs 1? Anyone who even thought of hitting MHA would get hit by MHA's meatshields and then MHA would hit.

The #1 AA has had a target painted on their backs since Round 3, when the "tradition" of attacking the #1 alliance with a large coalition began with Judgment attacking MI. The second place alliance then replaces the #1 AA at the top, and they usually reign for 2-3 rounds before being brought down themselves. Like Wolfe said, get used to it.

Or round 2 when GENIUS attacked IDIOT.

Edited by JimKongIl

Wow... I take back everything I said the past few rounds. People really are incapable enough to ruin everything I had set in motion.

There was a moment last round where I thought that people would finally see the error in forming inseparable treaties in TE and that coalitions were an outright disgrace. But someone always has to be the bad guy huh?

Also, please stop saying it's entirely MHA's fault, for that matter it's no one alliance's fault inparticular, but a big conglomerate of the failure that is many leaders on Steve. On one hand you have fools that stir the pot because they're "bored", on another hand you have warmongering psychopaths. There's no middle ground, I tried to "stage" a fight last round with TPF (why deny it?) for nearly 2 weeks before the round came to a closing as they were the only alliance in our general area unaffected by war and nothing. So we had to fight a little group called RD over some pisspoor reasons like usual.

The rounds before that MHA stepped out of the driver's seat here and let some fool by the name of Tiberius lead the scene into even worse chaos than I was working to fix it.

Can't a guy take a break in peace and not have an entire climate fall into disarray?

If you want war, start some wars, claim your reasons, but at the end of the day shake hands and wipe the blood off your faces with a smile.

Don't you and thai miss me being more active :P? ;)

1. Gabs WTF happen to your facebook account :P Email me! and hope all is getting better.

As tibs said... if your #1 be ready for war... But I'll add that if you're playing in TE and you are not ready for war, you're in the wrong place.