FAILED Political Status of TE

thaisport

Not an issue I normally vent in TE about, however, with each passing day the political climate is becoming more SE petty and piss poor every passing day.

I predicted a boring round this round and those who don't believe me can ask most of the sanctioned alliance leaders that have spoken with me. That said, OWF and IRC has become something of a political cat fight with he said she said by everyone.

No disrespects to anyone of the alliance leaders in the game but there is just WAY TOO MUCH fear and over thinking by just about everyone.

1. OP can't hit anyone because any move they make will result in a gang bang against them because people will use excuses to call OP the evil alliance.

2. Other alliances are afraid of hitting OP because if they don't have enough backup or the support isn't there they will be crushed like ants.

3. Others are trying to incite confusion, tension, and fear to stir up trouble ( Tiberius12 :P ) while other still have no clue what they even want to do

I'm sorry but people seem to have forgotten what TE & SE is all about... Having FUN without disrespecting each other. Why do you even PLAY TE if you are not going to have fun in the first place. So many old timers in this game no longer lead or have left TE all together because the people playing have become nothing but petty whiners.

People need to quit with their ego trips and figure out why they are playing. I know I like to have fun, I have no problem trying to be the best nation or trying to get Harmful into #1 alliance position.

I have no problems putting my ALLIANCE before my NATION and FEAR NO ALLIANCE OR NATIONS in this game. Why? Because it's nothing more than PIXELS on a screen. I play because of the friendships I've made in this game and the challenges good opponents throw at me.

I enjoy winning and hate getting smashed just like everyone else. But you will not hear me whine about getting hit and will always play whatever hand is dealt to me.

If you can't respect each other and still war one another to the ground. You don't belong here. If you are too afraid to make decision in fear of what others think, you don't belong here. If you can't take a beat down without whining and complaining, you don't belong here.

Finally if you can't enjoy the game (wars, curbstomp, beat downs, raids, lost infra, etc) YOU DON'T BELONG HERE.

I respect everyone in this game and treat every as such, I ask in turn that you respect the game and just have fun.

Thaisport

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai, your wisdom knows no bounds. You see, no matter what people attempt to do (me, Trouble), nothing changes. There are no war declarations for no reason anymore, it's just !@#$% cat fights. Seriously, I tried the other week to give OP an excuse to hit JE. What happened? JimKong let them off scotch free.

Tiberius, Trouble, and I try our best to cause chaos and nothing works. Stop being infra huggers and fight! I mean, I took on Echo and TPF last round mostly out of sheer boredom. I could have ended it with diplomacy easily, but it wouldn't have been fun that way.

No. We cause problems and try to stir Trouble, but no one will have anything to do with it. I think TE's lost, and I don't think there's a way back.

your alliance is a huge reason the political climate is the way it is.

if you're looking to pin the blame, the blood is on your hands thai

LoL... About time you trolled me though I don't post often enough anymore.

As for the above mentioned comment. We been quite a few more wars than you think Elborrador. :P And We haven't had a treaty since round 4.

I really do agree with the post, and this is exactly what JimKong, myself, and a few other OP gov members were discussing before the round even started. It's sad to see that every alliance wants to be on top by the end and will go out of their way to sign treaties to ensure that they're safe. Just pick an alliance, attack them, maybe have 2v1s if the numbers are unbalanced. But don't be afraid to go to war, just do it; fight for 1 round, peace out, carry on.

Edited by Drai

I really do agree with the post, and this is exactly what JimKong, myself, and a few other OP gov members were discussing before the round even started. It's sad to see that every alliance wants to be on top by the end and will go out of their way to sign treaties to ensure that they're safe. Just pick an alliance, attack them, maybe have 2v1s if the numbers are unbalanced. But don't be afraid to go to war, just do it; fight for 1 round, peace out, carry on.

People don't do that anymore. It's sad, really.

LoL... About time you trolled me though I don't post often enough anymore.

As for the above mentioned comment. We been quite a few more wars than you think Elborrador. :P And We haven't had a treaty since round 4.

i just wanted to troll you, really. I blame groupings like Roman Empire more than i do MHA, though you can't claim innocence, MHA started the shift to where we are now.

Murder Inc. Dared people to attack us with our actions and our words, when we were dethroned MHA took that top mantle and was in the drivers seat of TE politics. You cared more about your pixels than you did about the climate of the game, and even more pathetic groupings decided to do the same thing you guys did, and take it a step further and so on and so forth.

Survivability in Tournament Edition is stupid.

This pretty much sums it up. I know that sounds bad coming from the top alliance, but we'd be happy to have a war with a couple alliances (obviously 1v1's won't be fair so let's arrange something). Let's get away from the sniping and provoking and actually have fun rather than making this a duplicate of Planet Bob.

This pretty much sums it up. I know that sounds bad coming from the top alliance, but we'd be happy to have a war with a couple alliances (obviously 1v1's won't be fair so let's arrange something). Let's get away from the sniping and provoking and actually have fun rather than making this a duplicate of Planet Bob.

Then !@#$@#$ declare war already. Admin almighty...

Then !@#$@#$ declare war already. Admin almighty...

What about the part where there's a secret MDP bloc that jumps out to attack us? I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

Alliances should be upfront with each other and be willing to have a decent time. None of this stupid "secret politics trying to weasel your way to the top so you can 'win a round of TE'".

Edit: Maybe you weren't aware of the MDP agreement LE has with a few sanctioned alliances, in which case I can understand the nature of your post.

Edited by Drai

What about the part where there's a secret MDP bloc that jumps out to attack us? I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

Alliances should be upfront with each other and be willing to have a decent time. None of this stupid "secret politics trying to weasel your way to the top so you can 'win a round of TE'".

Edit: Maybe you weren't aware of the MDP agreement LE has with a few sanctioned alliances, in which case I can understand the nature of your post.

Who the hell cares? When I couped Echo last round, I knew that TPF would probably get involved. Did that stop me? Stop bawwwing and start declaring wars. TE isn't about infra. (Actually, it is: it's about blowing infra up.)

Who the hell cares? When I couped Echo last round, I knew that TPF would probably get involved. Did that stop me? Stop bawwwing and start declaring wars. TE isn't about infra. (Actually, it is: it's about blowing infra up.)

Don't order around something like that if you're not willing to contribute towards what you're asking for.

I do agree with you, but I don't appreciate you accusing me of bawwwing when I'm trying to make a difference in TE. It may not be quite the way you would go about doing it but that shouldn't give you any right to get angry over it.

Edited by Drai

Don't order around something like that if you're not willing to contribute towards what you're asking for.

I do agree with you, but I don't appreciate you accusing me of bawwwing when I'm trying to make a difference in TE. It may not be quite the way you would go about doing it but that shouldn't give you any right to get angry over it.

lolwut? It's not my war. If I didn't have an alliance, I would be fighting TPF right now probably by myself as usual. Unfortunately, my alliance gave other orders, so I am obeying them.

And you are bawwing. You are giving !@#$ty excuses for not fighting. You don't just push someone when they provoke you, you smash them in the face with everything you have. If OP wanted to make a difference, it would be declaring war on anyone it felt a threat or had any form of CB for. As it stands, OP is not here to 'make a difference', it's just here to be the same boring politics as usual.

lolwut? It's not my war. If I didn't have an alliance, I would be fighting TPF right now probably by myself as usual. Unfortunately, my alliance gave other orders, so I am obeying them.

And you are bawwing. You are giving !@#$ty excuses for not fighting. You don't just push someone when they provoke you, you smash them in the face with everything you have. If OP wanted to make a difference, it would be declaring war on anyone it felt a threat or had any form of CB for. As it stands, OP is not here to 'make a difference', it's just here to be the same boring politics as usual.

Your alliance doesn't appear to be in any significant wars. I know this specific war isn't your deal, but you're still contributing to a stale climate if you're not actively involved in some conflict. If your gov is giving orders and you don't agree with them I don't know why you're staying there. It's TE and you should be doing what you want.

Again, we have different ways of accomplishing what appears to be the same goal, yours is much more aggressive than the path I would ideally take (which I've more or less explained in various topics here). I'll leave it at that because I don't think we're going to convince one another.

Sorry if I came across as accusatory, I just think you're a bit edgy and the whole !@#$%*ing at us didn't work well for me.

Edited by Drai

Your alliance doesn't appear to be in any significant wars. I know this specific war isn't your deal, but you're still contributing to a stale climate if you're not actively involved in some conflict. If your gov is giving orders and you don't agree with them I don't know why you're staying there. It's TE and you should be doing what you want.

Again, we have different ways of accomplishing what appears to be the same goal, yours is a much more aggressive than the path I would ideally take (which I've more or less explained in various topics here). I'll leave it at that because I don't think we're going to convince one another.

Sorry if I came across as accusatory, I just think you're a bit edgy and the whole !@#$%*ing at us didn't work well for me.

Yee of little faith. Give PWN some time. Don't label us before you get to know us.

This is my first time in over a full round not being in a war. Literally every few days I was at war last round. Let's go over my history:

1. FC-AoD War 3 days into the round

2. TPF coup

3. AZTEC-TPF war

4. SDF-FB war

5. Echo coup

6. Echo/TPF-ES war

7. Black-FB war

Don't label someone before you get to know them first. I am rarely without filled warslots. So please, gtfo.

And no, we must not have the same goals. My goal is blow !@#$ up. Yours is blow !@#$ up if the other person is willing.

If there's one thing I've learned about Survivability in TE it is this:

It's not stupid if earned through respect. This is nothing to do with treaties or any such gimmicks. People will come and/or stay in your alliance round after round you have earned their respect. Therefore if you have earn respect from the community and you treat others with the proper respect, you alliance will survive. It is only stupid when people need to use gimmicks and underhanded methods to try and ensure their survival. The proof of this is Harmful. We have survive many curbstomps in a row spanning rounds and have given them and though tough beatings they are still with harmful. (Though I'm sure some just don't care to change aa but are never active lol)