NEW Announcement

gantanX

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are not malays... we are Indonesians... also merdeka....

Indeed you are Indonesians, i meant Malay in the wider sense that is encapsulated by the concept of Negara Nusantara. Is it not true that Malaysians, Indonesians and Filipinos share a common heritage? despite the differing religions we share bonds of linguistic and to some extent cultural unity that cannot be denied.

Anyway this is going OOC (which is my fault) so i please accept my sincere respect for your alliance, NEW is truly an awesome crew B)

I have to admitted that Cataduanes knows Indonesian Culture then most of Real Indonesian.

We are not Malaysian but we are indeed Malays (Malayu in Indonesian) who share the same cultural or maybe heritage with some nation in South East Asia.

Terima Kasih ;)

B) NEW B)

Simply put.. NEW is the Most Elite Warrior Clan of all of Bob's Elite Warrior clans :) I had the pleasure of their assistance in Karma and saw first hand the dedication, skill, determination and sheer fun these guys have warring/raiding :) I hoped just hanging with you would have a bit of Indo rub off on me... Alas.. I can only dream ;)

oo/ NEW :wub:

Better late than never ;)

Just want to thank our allies and friends for their neverending support. Also every alliances that have embassies and consulates in our board. Please keep give us support from now on :D

No enemy mentioned since we have no enemy :P