A Jerkin Apology

KingBilly1

I Eddy Emperor of Jerkin Empire hereby apologize to the alliance trouble. Due to the recent events within our alliance we cannot afford to keep fighting on. We hope you accept our apology, if not i will respect your decision no matter what you choose.

We offer peace to our enemies at trouble.

Edited by EddyH

Ehh yeah the heat is too much to handle considering i have to sort everything.

God forbid you fight an alliance with only 60% your average NS, fewer members, and 65% of the members in anarchy; not to mention they're already being pounded on by TPF. Good job Eddy, setting the tone for the future of Jerkin Empire.

tibs it wasnt about how much stronger we are. our alliance didn't want war and marcus brought it, so i decided for the good of our members that we peaced out or surrendered which ever way you wanna see it. also we werent lossing nor winning we had only 9 nations in anarchy 5 before the war so 4.

tibs it wasnt about how much stronger we are. our alliance didn't want war and marcus brought it, so i decided for the good of our members that we peaced out or surrendered which ever way you wanna see it. also we werent lossing nor winning we had only 9 nations in anarchy 5 before the war so 4.

You surrendered. Enough said.

And. is there anything wrong with that?

Yes there is, when you have odds overwhelmingly in your favor. Maybe if you'd been outnumbered two to one I'd understand, but you should have easily won. All you did was humiliate yourself.

It takes a strong leader to have what his/her alliance wants and not what he/her want

Not at all, especially if what the alliance wants is idiotic. It's the leaders job to set the right direction. You've obviously failed at that.

Marcus pissed a lot of people off in his short time as leader, so don't be surprised if JE keeps paying for his mistakes.

Yes sir we will. And the first mistake was this war so i have sorted that.

Yes sir we will. And the first mistake was this war so i have sorted that.

RE last round paid huge when Tibs was found scheming against the majority of alliances. Even after he was kicked out of RE, multiple sanctioned alliances still attacked them. (And failed to get MHA to the #1 spot, so I guess their plan failed.) Your 'new beginning' won't be heard until JE is punished, me thinks.

No, you just made it worse. You've taken what could have been a promising new start and soured it with failure.

Tibs, don't you have anything better to do then criticize JE? I mean really, that's all I've seen from any of your posts since this round started. He got out of a war he never wanted, what's wrong with that? just because they have the power doesn't mean they should use it. For god's sake you used to lead RE, it was your abuse of power that got you rolled, and got you booted from your throne.

Tibs, don't you have anything better to do then criticize JE? I mean really, that's all I've seen from any of your posts since this round started. He got out of a war he never wanted, what's wrong with that? just because they have the power doesn't mean they should use it. For god's sake you used to lead RE, it was your abuse of power that got you rolled, and got you booted from your throne.

Tiberius wasn't really 'rolled', and he wasn't booted from his thrown. Get your facts right.

Edit:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=68516

Folger, my right hand man and heir.
Edited by Emperor Stranger

Tiberius wasn't really 'rolled', and he wasn't booted from his thrown. Get your facts right.

RE was attacked. And he stepped down, etc etc. it's because people didn't like RE.

Edit: nor was that even the point of my post. If my info is wrong, truthfully i don't care. My point was it's not Eddy's fault JE $%&@ed up, and who cares if they surrender? They can rebuild to attack someone they actually want to war with

Edited by Infidel Israeli