The Veritas Aequitas ”Three And A Half For One” Announcement!

Erixxxx

vaflagui3.png

These are busy times and in Veritas Aequitas, a lot of things have happened recently. Today, we've reached two new milestones.

2mill-jwc-1.jpg

Regarding the first two parts of the announcement (you may have guessed it already): The 2,000,000 Alliance Strength mark has been passed! Along with this achievement, VA has also gathered it's 450th nuclear weapon! Though being on Yellow, we like nothing more to dish out our Green in times of conflict, and these magnificent creations will help us do so!

As for the “half” announcement, you'll see on the screenshot that we have also almost reached a staggering 8.00 Alliance Score! We anticipate this goal will be reached very soon, and rather than keep spamming the forums with our announcements, we just want to make you aware of this progress now. :)

The last part is about our recent Lords' elections. A couple of changes have been made, and a new face is to be seen. Our newest addition to the government is Ragemonger, who will run the Recruitment ward for the next two months. Mankiller takes over Foreign Affairs, and Discojames returns for another term as Lord of Internal Affairs. Good luck to you all!

Http://www.veritas-aequitas.org/

#cn-va (Coldfront)

I'm very proud to have watched VA grow from our meager beginnings (7 members and 125k) to where we stand today. I want to thank all of our members (past and present) for making VA what she is today.

Onwards to 3 mill!!!

o/VA

**edit: grammar is not my friend today. :(

Edited by JWConner

Erixxxxxxxxx,

I am very dissappointed in you and VA right now, what kind of good for nothing alliance leader are you coming out here and condensing three milestone announcements into one all for the sake of 'not spamming.'

I mean really, it is your duty to come out here and make repeated topics for every single possible milestone VA ever crosses. How are we supposed to know that VA exists if you dont tell us repeatedly in multiple topics with flashy banners and flow charts.

Flow charts are important, I expect to see more of them in your next announcement.

I would congratulate you, but Im too throughly confused and upset by your attempt to condense multiple announcements into one. I mean who does that, seriously. My head is spinning right now.

Please do better next time or I may have to come back to VA and show you how its done.

-FS

P.S: Congratulations Erixxxxxxx, the VA Gov, and the two creepy retired guys VA keeps around for some reason. Those are major milestones you have passed and I wish you all the best. Im getting all nostalgic now thinking about how I was in VA for our 1 mil NS announcement.

Are you happy now Erixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, youve made the old man all nostalgic now.

( :wub: VA )