Who Has Been The Bravest Alliance in TE?

Confusion

Who is the Bravest alliance in TE? Please dont vote because you are in the alliance vote because of wars they have been in etc.  

172 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPF - I wouldn't say they were really brave this round. They are strong, and have a lot of respect, but they really didn't war.

RE - I have to say this alliance has a lot of my respect. The first war they were extremely outnumbered, almost 600 vs 250. Tiberius made a big mess, and he was not even leader of RE, yet everyone decided to attack them with pretty much the same odds. For that, I think RE has gained the most of my respect this round.

MHA - I wouldn't say they were really brave this round either. They have handled themselves well, but they also outnumbered everyone in each war anywhere from 2-3 versus 1.

FB - Far from the bravest. Their first war was against RE but with the help of MHA and another large alliance. This was around 600 vs 250. The only other war was against TPF, which lasted about a day or 2. When they attacked Aeonic Imperium, it showed how cowardly they were, especially considering AI was a 30 man alliance already at war with a 200 man alliance.

LE - One of, if not, the best military alliance. Brave? I would say yes a little.

Fark - They were pretty quiet, but they were outnumbered heavily in their wars, so brave, defiantly.

PU - Great guys, but not really too brave. All their wars they again outnumbered their warring alliance by around 2-3 vs 1.

UJA - These guys are cool, but not too brave. Again with the outnumbering 2-3 vs 1.

CDT - These guys are usually brave, but this round have been extremly quiet, so this round not too much.

SWAT - Again, quiet this round, but they have been pretty outnumbered at the beginning. Brave, yes.

GDA - They got pretty badly hit in the beginning, but haven't seen anything else. Brave? I would say not really, but a little for handling themselves so well in that war.

Black - I am biased here, so I won't say we are brave. But I will mention we have been in more wars then any other alliance this round, and have been out numbered in everyone. The first one by not much, but every war after that a minimum of 3 to 1.

WAPA - I will say WAPA did amazing. They have been beat down numerous times, to recover, and get hit again. When they fought LE, we offered to help them, so my hats are off to them.

Tiberius12 - I would say he made a cowardly move to protect an alliance that he was not in charge of, but he is actually pretty brave for trying it and almost succeeding at it.

Edited by rtellez06

TPF - I wouldn't say they were really brave this round. They are strong, and have a lot of respect, but they really didn't war.
Very true - a VERY disappointing round despite our current position. p2095666.gif

• TPF, of ALL the alliances I've been in, is by far the Best
    • Where MHA has ThAiSpoRT - ALL TPF Government are outstanding in what they do.
    • Nation Building in TPF (and Military tactics) are 2nd to no other alliance

[*]BUT, my TE Soul is in the Fighting .....

• .... every diplomatic victory we achieved was like an arrow in my soldiers' hearts <_<

------------------------------------------------

As for this Idiotic Poll

• Pointless drivel <_<
    • Doesn't even include Aeonic Imperium which may have give the topic credibility

Why isn't AI on here? They and Black were by far the bravest alliances this round. AI attacked MHA while being attacked by Frostbite. (not sure it was in that order but whatever) TPF, didn't really do much. I was a little disappointed with you guys this round. 3 alliances attack a Tibs-Rid-Empire and you still didn't come to our aid. And even when AI and Black joined in you still could've had your shining moment of triumph where you ride in like the riders of Rohan. But no death and glory for you guys.

Where was Rohan in our hour of need?

Edited by Lysander

How many polls does it take for you to generate a tiny spark of neuron signals that can tell your soap sized brain that no one likes you?

I'm not sure what was funnier, this post or the answer to it.

As far as bravest, I'm not sure if it's quantifiable. Courage is somewhat hard to judge, Reagan said "A Hero isn't necessarily any braver than another man, he's just braver five minutes longer" so this poll is 100% subjective, and I'm not sure what quantifying opinions is supposed to accomplish.

Ah well, at the end of the day the OWF is 99% entertainment 1% substance anyway.

Edit: And man it does suck that every time I succeed at something it makes Loch angry lol.

Edited by Gabryal

Spartan Defence Force isn't on there? You have to admit that taking on two alliances vastly outnumbering and outgunning SDF (UJA and PU, if I am not mistaken) without !@#$%*ing too much about it was brave, if not anything I did.

I refuse to vote until SDF is put on the ballot.

Spartan Defence Force isn't on there? You have to admit that taking on two alliances vastly outnumbering and outgunning SDF (UJA and PU, if I am not mistaken) without !@#$%*ing too much about it was brave, if not anything I did.

I refuse to vote until SDF is put on the ballot.

There is a massive difference between bravery and utter stupidity.

There is a massive difference between bravery and utter stupidity.

UJA and PU hit SDF in the beginning of the round when SDF was WOLF and UJA+PU were JR; there was little SDF could do to avoid war. (It's not like SDF declared war on them...)

But what about you, pops? You had a pretty damn boring round. More boring than TPF, even.

UJA and PU hit SDF in the beginning of the round when SDF was WOLF and UJA+PU were JR; there was little SDF could do to avoid war. (It's not like SDF declared war on them...)

But what about you, pops? You had a pretty damn boring round. More boring than TPF, even.

Now you're just trying too hard to get on people's nerves, no wonder Gabs got bored.

SDF did complain, and complain and complain some more.

That's why no one was brave this round. Bravery does not equal Stupidity, everyone who is claiming bravery just did dumb things.