Official New Sith Order Press Conference

Corinan

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is NSO's views on espionage?

I believe I have stated my position on this several times. I see spying (not ingame spying but real spying on boards, IRC, etc.) as a valid casus belli if the spy gets caught and there are clear ties back to the leadership structure. It is the getting caught that validates the claim. Spying in and of itself is just part of the experience.

What do you think about it? Are searches of a players YouTube account and investigations into their RL living situations forms of spying? Some might think so.

I dont see why it should be frowned upon if the suspects youtube accounts are open to the public, Ivan. If the suspect wishes for their information to be private they have that option. If you have a lead to what you believe would be an espionage plot on your alliance and attempted to gain entry into your government would you not invesitgate the intersections assiduously?

Edited by Drugsup

I dont see why it should be frowned upon if the suspects youtube accounts are open to the public, Ivan. If the suspect wishes for their information to be private they have that option. If you have a lead to what you believe would be an espionage plot on your alliance and attempted to gain entry into your government would you not invesitgate the intersections assiduously?

Maybe some people keep a line on IC and OOC, even if my youtube account was named terveis, i would still keep it separate of my CN personality. It would have nothing to do with "cn-terveis"

Is there any interest in forming a completely Order-affiliated bloc within the next year? With the New Pacific Order, New Sith Order and New Polar Order being maintained on separate hemispheres (yes, I know their distinct and separate but there's still a philosophical understanding) your tri-fecta could make things very, very interesting.

Is there any interest in forming a completely Order-affiliated bloc within the next year? With the New Pacific Order, New Sith Order and New Polar Order being maintained on separate hemispheres (yes, I know their distinct and separate but there's still a philosophical understanding) your tri-fecta could make things very, very interesting.

NPO, welcome to Frostbite. :v

Yes, it would make things very interesting indeed.

As a Sith Lord of the New Sith Order, I can officially and conclusively say that trifecta is one word, and does not need a hyphen.

What is the Sith's view of Austrian economics as the correct school of thought rather than the discredited Keynesian school?

I personally feel that the Austrian thought IS in fact the correct thought. Only a true free market contains the efficiency needed to manage all the complex transactions and economic interactions between individuals.

I would not personally be opposed to it.