The Mafia Xalphite Gaurdians Protectorate

thor90

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys! this is a cases of friends helping out friends and why should The Mafia not be able to protect the XG? Yes maybe not againgst an all out attack from a bigger alliance. But they are able to defend them against raiders witch is the bigerst problem for small alliances.

I wouldn't hold my breath. They havn't been much since Sarm left them.

I don't know who sarms is but it seems that there is five of us stronger than him

Edited by bushido generation

I don't know who sarms is but it seems that there is five of us stronger than him

*sigh* I do enjoy these little gems the Mafia leaves me.

1. Having 5 nations above my NS is nothing to be proud of..in fact it is quite shameful, nothing you should be telling everyone

2. Since apparently NS means everything, I've lead my alliance to 2+ million NS growth after 9 months. After I left, Mafia leadership lead Mafia too...100k NS growth in a year. Congrats. No more comments now.

*sigh* I do enjoy these little gems the Mafia leaves me.

1. Having 5 nations above my NS is nothing to be proud of..in fact it is quite shameful, nothing you should be telling everyone

2. Since apparently NS means everything, I've lead my alliance to 2+ million NS growth after 9 months. After I left, Mafia leadership lead Mafia too...100k NS growth in a year. Congrats. No more comments now.

No disrespect it seems your alliance dropped 200000 ns in about a month

Edited by bushido generation