The Mafia Xalphite Gaurdians Protectorate

thor90

Let it be know that this protectorate was passed and signed this day Oct 7, 2009

Preamble

Reaffirming their desire to live in peace with all peoples and all governments, and desiring to strengthen the fabric of peace between their respective alliances,

Desiring further to strengthen their efforts for collective information sharing and mutual aid for the preservation of peace and security throughout the world,

Upon the signing of this treaty, Xalphite Guardians will become a protectorate of The Mafia.

ARTICLE I

The High Contracting Parties obligate themselves to desist from any act of violence, any aggressive action, and any attack on each other either individually or jointly with other powers. The High Contracting Parties declare their intent to resolve any issues between the parties through regular diplomatic discourse.

ARTICLE II

The Mafia affirms its intent to provide Xalphite Guardians with economic and military support, including the assignment of military and economic advisors, access to proprietary Mafia produced information and documents, and financial aid in the form of direct funding, technology, and troops.

ARTICLE III

Each High Contracting Party recognizes that an armed attack on either of the Parties in territories now under their respective administrative control, or hereafter recognized by one of the Parties as lawfully brought under the administrative control of the other, would be dangerous to its own peace and safety and declares that it would act to meet the common danger in accordance with its constitutional processes.

ARTICLE IV

Xalphite Guardians shall not enter into any other diplomatic agreements of any kind with any other alliance or collective security organization without the prior consent of The Mafia.

ARTICLE V

The present treaty is concluded in perpetuity, with the proviso that both parties will become unbound from the terms of this treaty seven (7) days after notice of its termination by the canceling party is given in the form of a public pronouncement from a duly elected or appointed leader of the withdrawing High Contracting Party, to be posted on the main RP board of the Cybernations Forums and the respective forums of the High Contracting Parties.

ARTICLE VI

This Treaty shall be ratified by the The Mafia and Xalphite Guardians in accordance with their respective constitutional processes and will come into force when announcements of ratification have been made via public announcement on their respective forums and the Cybernations Forums.

Signed for The Mafia

The Don- Serberus

MoFA- Steelrzs

MoIA-Carvell

MoF-Unidre56

MoR-Adamilliren

Signed for Xalphite Guardians

The Reccesion, Diarch

Edited by steelrzs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering the fact that I have only been in 4 alliances, 5 including this one. I don't see how he can say "again".

Perhaps, but isn't that at least 4 different alliances since August? I mean, it's certainly not on par with someone like say, a certain former leader of the WKE, who made a name for himself as the village bicycle, but it is a rather high number.

Hopefully this one works out for you.

Edited by King Xander the Only

That's a lot. I agree with the aforementioned sock analogy.

Well not really. WKE was my first alliance, which merged/disbanded? Then I was at TDO, LBA, DOA and now this. Over a one year time span, I guess you could say that a lot if you have only been in one alliance since then. But I see nothing wrong with exploring something new if you don't quite feel comfortable there. Not that I'm saying anything is wrong with any of those alliances.

Perhaps, but isn't that at least 4 different alliances since August? I mean, it's certainly not on par with someone like say, Kobiashiy, who made a name for himself as the village bicycle, but it is a rather high number.

Hopefully this one works out for you.

Please don't remind me of that era. That was a waste of 4 months. :(

But thanks. :)

Well not really. WKE was my first alliance, which merged/disbanded? Then I was at TDO, LBA, DOA and now this. Over a one year time span, I guess you could say that a lot if you have only been in one alliance since then. But I see nothing wrong with exploring something new if you don't quite feel comfortable there. Not that I'm saying anything is wrong with any of those alliances.

You're forgetting at least one alliance there, that red failure. Here's wishing rotten luck to the both of you. :)

You're forgetting at least one alliance there, that red failure. Here's wishing rotten luck to the both of you. :)

Oh forgot about them, sorry, not that it matters. :P

I didn't think Mafia was too prominent. Who are their allies?

They are a protectorate of NPO, or something like that. That is all I know, I'm not sure. When I asked them about it they said they had a couple.

Oh forgot about them, sorry, not that it matters. :P

They are a protectorate of NPO, or something like that. That is all I know, I'm not sure. When I asked them about it they said they had a couple.

No they arent. NPO has no treaties. beside that they never heard of The Mafia when i spoke to several of their gov't about a month ago

The Mafia has some black economic treaty and thats it.

No they arent. NPO has no treaties. beside that they never heard of The Mafia when i spoke to several of their gov't about a month ago

The Mafia has some black economic treaty and thats it.

Well that is what I was told, so I'm not sure. They should have some more, I will ask them and I'll get back to you guys. :P

I can tell you whatever you need to know, considering I brought them to their highest point and signed all their pacts, only to give up because of the asshatery.

Had a NPO protectorate but obviously that just got dropped due to Karma

Had a MDP with UMC but they merged into The Immortals

The rest, as wicked said, are PIATs, NAPs, and The Dark Vows.

I can tell you whatever you need to know, considering I brought them to their highest point and signed all their pacts, only to give up because of the asshatery.

Had a NPO protectorate but obviously that just got dropped due to Karma

Had a MDP with UMC but they merged into The Immortals

The rest, as wicked said, are PIATs, NAPs, and The Dark Vows.

So no defense treaty's? That doesn't sound to good. I'll talk to The Mafia still. Well since I have talked to them they have been very nice, and they are trying to help us in any way possible.

So no defense treaty's? That doesn't sound to good. I'll talk to The Mafia still. Well since I have talked to them they have been very nice, and they are trying to help us in any way possible.

Wait, so you approached them for protection without gathering any background information on them whatsoever?

Wait, so you approached them for protection without gathering any background information on them whatsoever?

They were my friends, and I asked them way before about their alliance for example treatys. I posted what I was told. :unsure:

edit: clarifying

Edited by The Reccesion

They were my friends, and I asked them way before about their alliance for example treatys. I posted what I was told. :unsure:

edit: clarifying

So you sought a protectorate from an alliance who's only treaty was a protectorate with the NPO, an alliance currently under surrender terms?

You don't need a protectorate, you need your head examined.

So you sought a protectorate from an alliance who's only treaty was a protectorate with the NPO, an alliance currently under surrender terms?

You don't need a protectorate, you need your head examined.

Uhmm ok? Thanks for trying to flame me, but whatever. Say what you want, I trust The Mafia will do great things for us.