DoW from the Emperor of Frostbite

Caustic

That wouldn't be SDF, however Echo on the other hand is a protectorate of which ER is the leader of and a good friend.

I will be dealing with this as the day goes on and talking with Caustic about peacing out Echo.

BG.

It would be SDF. SDF recently merged and hasn't even had all the members register with Echo yet. I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much, Frostbite missed me when they blitzed. :D

I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much, Frostbite missed me when they blitzed. :D

that is a mistake that is easily corrected

How can a brand new alliance like Frostbite have "old scores" to settle? Just wondering. And I actually liked the writing in the declaration, btw. Not the normal, boring fare.

This is why they don't let me write DoW's BK, the war would be stalled just from people looking up words in the dictionary

At this point, I would rather that Frostbite hold off on attacking ex-SDF members.

Unfortunately when you are almost universally despised, your requests usually don't go the way you want.

eyerack is a good friend though, and so is Itsu and II, so I'll wish them the best in this war, o7 to all.

Unfortunately when you are almost universally despised, your requests usually don't go the way you want.

eyerack is a good friend though, and so is Itsu and II, so I'll wish them the best in this war, o7 to all.

Universally despised? Do we have to go over this again? Just because you despise me doesn't mean everyone does. Even if we were going by alliances, I know that Roman Empire doesn't despise me. Since RE at least was larger than TPF, then that would certainly mean that I am not universally despised. Unless, of course, you meant that I am universally despised in your universe.

And fortunately, we received peace with Frostbite. Unfortunately, we haven't received peace from TPF.

jabbacopy.jpg

Whatcha need? I don't have time to babysit the kiddy alliances.

E:

Universally despised? Do we have to go over this again? Just because you despise me doesn't mean everyone does. Even if we were going by alliances, I know that Roman Empire doesn't despise me. Since RE at least was larger than TPF, then that would certainly mean that I am not universally despised. Unless, of course, you meant that I am universally despised in your universe.

And fortunately, we received peace with Frostbite. Unfortunately, we haven't received peace from TPF.

I despise you too.

Edited by lonewolfe2015

Kiddy alliances dont have the guts to charge suicidally, they'd be infra hugging. kinda like you jumping with 2 other sanctioned alliances?

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Looks like I'm not a kittie alliance!

Edited by rtellez06

FrostbiteLogo2.png

Steve is a harsh planet. Lessons are learned and re-taught daily in a seemingly endless cycle of warfare and counter warfare. Everyone knows that the Roman Empire under Tiberius was like a misguided soul seeking redemption. They have found that redemption in the pillars of nuclear fire under MHA, Fark, and Purple Unity. One can only hope that lessons will be learned from this that will carry forth into the future. A bright hope remains however. Folger is an excellent leader, without the malicious guile and machinations of his predecessor. I hope that under his rule, the Roman Empire shall someday become worthy of its former Glory.

That said, the future is not the present. And the present is what dictates action. A wise tactician once said, "when your enemies go to ground, leave no ground for them to go to". As such, Frostbite hereby declares war upon Aeonic Imperium and Echo. We harbor no ill will towards our foes, and we take no pleasure in what must be done. But known ties to this "old" Roman Empire must be extinguished.

Frostbite hereby declares a state of war with Aeonic Imperium and Echo.

Caustic

Emperor of Frostbite

You guys attacked an anarchy alliance with 13 ghosts. Good job, want a trophy?