DoW from the Emperor of Frostbite

Caustic

FrostbiteLogo2.png

Steve is a harsh planet. Lessons are learned and re-taught daily in a seemingly endless cycle of warfare and counter warfare. Everyone knows that the Roman Empire under Tiberius was like a misguided soul seeking redemption. They have found that redemption in the pillars of nuclear fire under MHA, Fark, and Purple Unity. One can only hope that lessons will be learned from this that will carry forth into the future. A bright hope remains however. Folger is an excellent leader, without the malicious guile and machinations of his predecessor. I hope that under his rule, the Roman Empire shall someday become worthy of its former Glory.

That said, the future is not the present. And the present is what dictates action. A wise tactician once said, "when your enemies go to ground, leave no ground for them to go to". As such, Frostbite hereby declares war upon Aeonic Imperium and Echo. We harbor no ill will towards our foes, and we take no pleasure in what must be done. But known ties to this "old" Roman Empire must be extinguished.

Frostbite hereby declares a state of war with Aeonic Imperium and Echo.

Caustic

Emperor of Frostbite

FrostbiteLogo2.png

Steve is a harsh planet. Lessons are learned and re-taught daily in a seemingly endless cycle of warfare and counter warfare. Everyone knows that the Roman Empire under Tiberius was like a misguided soul seeking redemption. They have found that redemption in the pillars of nuclear fire under MHA, Fark, and Purple Unity. One can only hope that lessons will be learned from this that will carry forth into the future. A bright hope remains however. Folger is an excellent leader, without the malicious guile and machinations of his predecessor. I hope that under his rule, the Roman Empire shall someday become worthy of its former Glory.

That said, the future is not the present. And the present is what dictates action. A wise tactician once said, "when your enemies go to ground, leave no ground for them to go to". As such, Frostbite hereby declares war upon Aeonic Imperium and Echo. We harbor no ill will towards our foes, and we take no pleasure in what must be done. But known ties to this "old" Roman Empire must be extinguished.

Frostbite hereby declares a state of war with Aeonic Imperium and Echo.

Caustic

Emperor of Frostbite

1st an dlol

I don't like Hisk, I saw him punch a penguin!

I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I pictured the guy from "Code Name: Geass" punching a penquin in his zero helmet... lulz.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I pictured the guy from "Code Name: Geass" punching a penquin in his zero helmet... lulz.

Thaisport would be rolling in his grave (if he was dead)!

It is called:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Not Code Name Geass! :mad:

Thaisport would be rolling in his grave (if he was dead)!

It is called:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Not Code Name Geass! :mad:

I messed up, you're right, I'm falliable ( lol ). I don't know that show overly well I just know that thai and I had a conversation in which I said that Lelouch was right to do what he had done ( I've seen enough of the show to understand what he was trying to accomplish ) and that casualties inflicted are irrelevant next to a cause worth fighting for. He, as he always does, asked intelligent questions, as his counter arguement ( if he was, as we all know that thaisport will ask you questions just to see how much thought you have put into your answer, he's big on "understanding yourself" ) in anycase, you got the answer right, and the image was still funny.

So Spartan Defence Force declares neutrality and you attack them anyways? How honorable!

At any rate, you forgot to attack the guy with the second largest war chest in the alliance. If there won't be any peace, then bring it on.

Funnily enough, our protector actually isn't Roman Empire, it's TPF. (Or so Eyerack told me.)

Edited by Emperor Stranger

So Spartan Defence Force declares neutrality and you attack them anyways? How honorable!

At any rate, you forgot to attack the guy with the second largest war chest in the alliance. If there won't be any peace, then bring it on.

Funnily enough, our protector actually isn't Roman Empire, it's TPF. (Or so Eyerack told me.)

That wouldn't be SDF, however Echo on the other hand is a protectorate of which ER is the leader of and a good friend.

I will be dealing with this as the day goes on and talking with Caustic about peacing out Echo.

BG.

Took you guys long enough! Good see you guys getting into the mix. FB and MHA seem to end up fighting RE constantly. Can't say it would be better any other way.

Yet another excuse to settle old scores. I would say you guys are happy to see Tiberius out because he was actually a threat to you. RE is still in number one! And we will still be in number one under Folger! I must say, it certainly did take you fellows long enough to get here. All I can say is...

More infra to blow up!

Yet another excuse to settle old scores. I would say you guys are happy to see Tiberius out because he was actually a threat to you. RE is still in number one! And we will still be in number one under Folger! I must say, it certainly did take you fellows long enough to get here. All I can say is...

More infra to blow up!

I thought Folger kicked you out of RE... :huh:

More infra to blow up!

How can a brand new alliance like Frostbite have "old scores" to settle? Just wondering. And I actually liked the writing in the declaration, btw. Not the normal, boring fare.