TPF and Frostbite- End of Party

The Wizard of Oz

Not a spin job. More insults eh? It seems to be all you're good for.

I posted a PM from Tibs in another thread. I guess you didn't see it, so here it is again:

When we chose not to follow his request, he included us in his plans. With MHA hit, and FB/TPF hitting each other, he was hoping all of us would be beat down enough for RE to gain from it. Notice that you did NOT hit MHA, either, just some of the evidence suggesting Tib's plan was far from perfect. There was a lot more to it all of course, I'll be waiting eagerly for Tibs' memoirs to come out.

We made the decision to hit you because we hate infra-hugging and like to fight, and have never said anything differently. We ended this war over the erroneous perception that we were somehow being used by Tibs to hit you. A perception only being encouraged by YOU insultingly claiming we were RE pawns. Say what you want, but you have been far more insulting to TPF in this thread than any member of TPF has insulted FB. You going to take credit for that?

Considering you did exactly what he wanted and pulled out of the war with minimal losses after dishing out considerable losses to us, it seems to me that your actions show a different story then your words. Talk about a spin job.

What I Will take credit for is pulling the truth out of you. Thank you.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again Clash does a horrible spin job. I have no problem with what happened, I have a problem with TPF members trying to slander Frostbite over the usual fallout after a war. Considering this was a full blitz followed by peace three hours later most rational individuals would assume there would be more fallout then usual.

The truth is Tibs came to us with a proposal to roll FB, meaning RE and TPF would hit you at the same time, your chances of survival would be close to zero and TPF would be mauled enough that they weren't a threat to Tibs dominance ( I may be wrong here, Folger may have proposed this to us, but I'd be willing to bet my pension that Tibs had something to do with it ) we rejected this plan on the basis that curbstomps are not all that fun ( and I'll admit that was Burning Glory's doing, not mine. At the time I didn't know enough about Frostbite that I was paranoid about you guys and was pro-curbstomp ) so Burning Glory proposed the following instead, TPF and RD hit you guys so it would be more even, numbers wise.

You should also know there was a 24 hour period just before the blitz that Burning Glory considered calling the entire thing off, likely it would have been the right move on his part. The reason he didn't was that our Gov had already put in many hours of work to planning the strike. I'll admit it now, Burning Glory saw more of a pattern than the rest of us did, and if we hadn't convinced him otherwise, this thread wouldn't exist.

As far as the slander goes, I completely understand and agree with you. All I ask is that you return the favor and do not slander TPF instead focusing on the people in TPF who you have a problem with.

Thank you.

I'll be waiting eagerly for Tibs' memoirs to come out.

That's a very interesting idea. We could call it "Memoirs of a Tyrant: Rise and Fall of Tiberius12". Of course, there's the potential to humiliate quite a few people in any tell-all story, so I'm sure many of you are just waiting with baited breath :P.

Uh oh, here comes the threat of "Shut up or we will take back the White Peace" right?

Won't happen, not while I still have any influence at all. Speak your mind freely. I have been told many times that TPF supports free speech for all, I am in TPF because I believe in the code we follow. Many may sneer at having any code in TPF, but again I say "let people play as they wish to play". I play for the code of TPF, not for any other reason. I like being part of an organization in TE that prides it's values over it's desire to win. ( It might be noted that one of our members DID end up winning last round, despite the fact we have a code of rules )

The truth is Tibs came to us with a proposal to roll FB, meaning RE and TPF would hit you at the same time, your chances of survival would be close to zero and TPF would be mauled enough that they weren't a threat to Tibs dominance ( I may be wrong here, Folger may have proposed this to us, but I'd be willing to bet my pension that Tibs had something to do with it ) we rejected this plan on the basis that curbstomps are not all that fun ( and I'll admit that was Burning Glory's doing, not mine. At the time I didn't know enough about Frostbite that I was paranoid about you guys and was pro-curbstomp ) so Burning Glory proposed the following instead, TPF and RD hit you guys so it would be more even, numbers wise.

You should also know there was a 24 hour period just before the blitz that Burning Glory considered calling the entire thing off, likely it would have been the right move on his part. The reason he didn't was that our Gov had already put in many hours of work to planning the strike. I'll admit it now, Burning Glory saw more of a pattern than the rest of us did, and if we hadn't convinced him otherwise, this thread wouldn't exist.

As far as the slander goes, I completely understand and agree with you. All I ask is that you return the favor and do not slander TPF instead focusing on the people in TPF who you have a problem with.

Thank you.

Pardon my ignorance then, but why did you guys call off the fight? Because Tibs was being couped? While at one point this all seemed plausible but I got to admit Gabryal it is becoming less cut and dry. Perhaps we should have a chat?

Pursuant to a warning issued earlier to Cameron of Lochiel, I have initiated an attack against his nation. He has suffered a loss of 80 infrastructure, 4 technology, land and half of his armed forces. This attack was not sanctioned by Frostbite, and I hereby remove myself from that alliance so that nobody can try to tie my actions to the good members of Frostbite. I have already been counter-attacked, and relish destroying as many nations as possible. I will accept peace when offered by Cameron of Lochiel along with a public apology for slights against Frostbite and me personally. Failing that, his nation must be completely destroyed. That is all. Cameron of Lochiel, please commence further whining.

-BigKat-

This really didn't help, going rogue wasn't the answer here. It means more work for me, and more work for Frostbite's gov. Personally I'm sad to see them lose you, you seemed quite reasonable in this thread.

Pardon my ignorance then, but why did you guys call off the fight? Because Tibs was being couped? While at one point this all seemed plausible but I got to admit Gabryal it is becoming less cut and dry. Perhaps we should have a chat?

I'd love to, we called off the fight because we were lied to, flat out, and we didn't want a war where we were part of a master scheme by a person who manipulated us. I'll be on IRC and in the FB chatroom in just a moment.

This really didn't help, going rogue wasn't the answer here. It means more work for me, and more work for Frostbite's gov. Personally I'm sad to see them lose you, you seemed quite reasonable in this thread.

My suggestion would be to leave those two to their battle. Considering the new revelations in this thread, expecting any more sacrifices by FB is alot to ask. We should probably talk Gabryal.

I'd love to, we called off the fight because we were lied to, flat out, and we didn't want a war where we were part of a master scheme by a person who manipulated us. I'll be on IRC and in the FB chatroom in just a moment.

Dont bother, Randomgone has taken control of FB and has banned me from the IRC. :lol1:

What is your IRC, I will come there.

My suggestion would be to leave those two to their battle. Considering the new revelations in this thread, expecting any more sacrifices by FB is alot to ask. We should probably talk Gabryal.

I'm looking for the FB TE chatroom as we speak.

Considering you did exactly what he wanted and pulled out of the war with minimal losses after dishing out considerable losses to us, it seems to me that your actions show a different story then your words. Talk about a spin job.

WE did NOT do what he wanted, we attacked you. Did you even read his PM? Have you been paying attention at all? The revelations of what Tibs had planned came out after we attacked. That was what prompted our decision, that alone. Leaving that part out won't change the timing of it. I've been truthful from the start and so has TPF. The only one spinning lies has been you. I think that's a matter of public record just in this thread.

This information was all posted in the other thread.

You didn't "pull" anything out of me and I am tired of your hypocritcal lies and insults.

I'm starting to feel very warlike right now, myself.

WE did NOT do what he wanted, we attacked you. Did you even read his PM? Have you been paying attention at all? The revelations of what Tibs had planned came out after we attacked. That was what prompted our decision, that alone. Leaving that part out won't change the timing of it. I've been truthful from the start and so has TPF. The only one spinning lies has been you. I think that's a matter of public record just in this thread.

This information was all posted in the other thread.

You didn't "pull" anything out of me and I am tired of your hypocritcal lies and insults.

I'm starting to feel very warlike right now, myself.

So why did you offer peace then if you did what you wanted and not what he wanted? That is the point of contention here CP. If you are feeling very warlike maybe you can make the same sacrifice that BigKat did. Is that the sound of you manning up?

I really don't want to cause any work for anybody. I attacked one of your members and I expect a full retaliation. I do want to make this clear that the attack was made for personal reasons, no larger political reasons. Your member said some derogatory things about Frostbite certainly, but then took a personal shot at me. Normally, I am level-headed, but the people of Katatonic State demanded blood and justice. And more Jeremiah Weed. They are getting all three in abundance. I like most of you TPF TE folks, esp. you and that ClashPoint fellow.

So why did you offer peace then if you did what you wanted and not what he wanted? That is the point of contention here CP. If you are feeling very warlike maybe you can make the same sacrifice that BigKat did. Is that the sound of you manning up?

...one that's been answered multiple times, so pay better attention.

Pretending all your insults haven't happened won't make them go away either.

That's MY contention.

Oh, the thought has occured. I looked you up, you do happen to be in my range. However. I do respect my alliance leader's wishes. I've asked permission before killing you.

Or grow a pair and man up yourself.

Let's see if your insults have anything behind them.

Come and get me :)

Edited by ClashPoint

...one that's been answered multiple times, so pay better attention.

Pretending all your insults haven't happened won't make them go away either.

That's MY contention.

Oh, the thought has occured. I looked you up, you do happen to be in my range. However. I do respect my alliance leader's wishes. I've asked permission before killing you.

Or grow a pair and man up yourself.

Let's see if your insults have anything behind them.

Come and get me :)

Cute response. You said you were feeling warlike so do something about it. I am merely here questioning the whole situation and you are getting all riled up about the truth coming out.

How that equates to me manning up and attacking you after our leaders declared white peace, I really dont know. The truth is it doesn't, it's just you backpedaling.

Cute response. You said you were feeling warlike so do something about it. I am merely here questioning the whole situation and you are getting all riled up about the truth coming out.

How that equates to me manning up and attacking you after our leaders declared white peace, I really dont know. The truth is it doesn't, it's just you backpedaling.

You've gone out of your way to insult TPF as much as possible in nearly every post you've made, long before I wandered into this thread. All your posts are right here to see it. We've been very honest about what we've been and what we've done. You have not been.

I've asked permission from my alliance to kill you for your insults.

Let's see if I get it.

Edited by ClashPoint

Do you really need to argue right now about a bunch of words? If so, lets have some fun. ill get the chairs and lemonade so you can watch those brave souls fighting for thier lives while argueing :P

In other news, I hope you guys have come to better terms :)

You've gone out of your way to insult TPF as much as possible in nearly every post you've made, long before I wandered into this thread. All your posts are right here to see it. We've been very honest about what we've been and what we've done. You have not been.

I've asked permission from my alliance to kill you for your insults.

Let's see if I get it.

I won't even change my improvements. Come on Clashpoint.....its such a nice and juicy target. Come on.....

/wags stick for the dressed up dog to chase.

Great, Tiberius just agreed with me. Guess I have to consider this debate I was involved with over and lost.

Damn it!

I LOL'd

I was approached by Caustic and he suggested to me that we should peace. I actually had a very nice chat with

your leader. He is a great guy. This was a private chat, so in fact, he and I were the only one's there. I then chatted with BG over this after discussion with other TPF Gov. It was decided to go ahead and peace out.

This IS what happened. There does seem to be alot of back and forth bickering. Everyone seems to want

to get the last hit. After looking at the pm sent by one of your members that I posted on earlier, referring to nuking in a couple days. It brings a thought in mind. Does Frostbite want peace with TPF? If FB would like peace lets all peace out. No more attacks or retaliatory strikes. If Frostbite does not want peace, lets all crank up our war engines and get to fighting... It's all good either way... What would Frostbite like to do?

I want to make it clear, that Heinous's post do NOT reflect the views of Frostbite. Take them at face value, he is acting of his own accords.

I want to make it clear that earlier Llanowar and I had a discussion and we came to agreement on something and yet that too does NOT reflect the views of Frostbite. Take us at face value, we are acting out of our own accord!