So I bought this wonder...

enderland

Have You Used Your FAC  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Having no other wonders worth buying and noticing it was wonder day I bought the FAC the other day. I realize this is probably a 25M waste of cash, but am curious if others that have it have ever used it.

I have not, and unless someone wants to send me 4.5M (that would be :wub: since it would make us BOTH use it!) I probably never will use it, ever.

It's my last wonder to buy (outside of moon/mars wonders). I might buy it if my warchest gets large enough. It would me mildly useful in the event my nation or an ally with it just got crushed and needed recovery aid, not really sure it's worth the cost though.

It's my last wonder to buy (outside of moon/mars wonders). I might buy it if my warchest gets large enough. It would me mildly useful in the event my nation or an ally with it just got crushed and needed recovery aid, not really sure it's worth the cost though.

If you decide with your entire alliance that everyone will buy one, it's a useful wonder especially if you get to endure a beat down like MK had in the WotC.

I can see it being useful for rebuilding, and also for buying tech from beat-down nations at 4.5M/150T. 75% tech slot usage is nice.

However both are reliant on a lot of nations buying it, which will happen eventually as nations run out of wonders to buy. 25M is chump change for a lot of us now.