Are treaties good or bad for TE?, Best AA for TE, Most Hated AA

JimKongIl

TE Treaties: Good or Bad?, Best TE AA, Most Hated TE AA?  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I am biased in best embodying TE obviously, because I envisioned MHA as the type of alliance I'd like to see people play TE as.

Here's how I voted (very much like this thread btw)

I feel treaties are in poor taste in TE. Treaties are for alliances who can't trust or be trusted themselves. Because what is the point of a treaty other than to tell everyone you have allies and/or to try and scare people?

MHA openly embraces the stance that we hold zero treaties in TE. As long as I lead, we will never hold a treaty signed by myself or anyone else in MHA.

Why does this work? Because of honor, if someone you are very close friends with, keep up strong relations, ends up on the wrong side of a war that was in poor taste you realize that you should do the right thing and step in. Mix some stuff up and get the military machine rolling.

Most people will say honor has no place in a war game, but having absolutely no values also has no place. There is a fine line, and every war is different than the next one.

Most hated... well we'll leave that to the stats to show where I mostly likely voted.

Are treaties good for TE? I would say no. That does not mean I think alliances working together in TE is a bad thing but having standing treaties here to me doesn't make much sense as it does not allow for you and your alliance to set your policies to the quickly changing landscape of TE.

Since we at Frostbite have zero treaties right now I will just go ahead and say we are the best AA for TE. :P

As far as the worst? I didn't really have one to be honest so I just picked one.

This poll is obviously rigged. It's just a matter of who can get the most members to vote what way.

Oh please... you just are whining about anything these days aren't you? It's a good discussion, please don't degrade it. Even if the polls come out a bit skewed you can't beat a good topic to talk about the nature of TE these days.

This poll is obviously rigged. It's just a matter of who can get the most members to vote what way.

How exactly is it rigged? I set it up and tried to exclude any bias from the questions. All 2610 nations in TE have one vote and are free to participate. It is natural that people may tend to vote for their own alliance as best, mirror their AAs stance on treaties and vote most hated for AAs they have had negative experiences with. That doesn't mean it is rigged. They are just voting their true opinion.

Oh please... you just are whining about anything these days aren't you? It's a good discussion, please don't degrade it. Even if the polls come out a bit skewed you can't beat a good topic to talk about the nature of TE these days.

I remember starting a pretty fair topic about TE, it still degenerated into a pile of !@#$.

How exactly is it rigged? I set it up and tried to exclude any bias from the questions. All 2610 nations in TE have one vote and are free to participate. It is natural that people may tend to vote for their own alliance as best, mirror their AAs stance on treaties and vote most hated for AAs they have had negative experiences with. That doesn't mean it is rigged. They are just voting their true opinion.

It means that no matter what, the poll won't be correct. Half the people who will vote probably won't have real opinions on the matter. Hell, a good portion might not even play in TE. If anything, each alliance should be given one vote, not as many as they can get their members to vote.

It means that no matter what, the poll won't be correct. Half the people who will vote probably won't have real opinions on the matter. Hell, a good portion might not even play in TE. If anything, each alliance should be given one vote, not as many as they can get their members to vote.

Why won't it be correct if that's how they chose to vote? I'm not interested in how the alliances would vote. Their opinions would be evident by their stance. I wanted to know how the players would vote.

Using your logic every poll on the forum is rigged.

I am highly skeptical anyone was told how to vote by their alliance. This is just a poll.

Edited by JimKongIl

Why won't it be correct if that's how they chose to vote? I'm not interested in how the alliances would vote. Their opinions would be evident by their stance. I wanted to know how the players would vote.

Using your logic every poll on the forum is rigged.

I am highly skeptical anyone was told how to vote by their alliance. This is just a poll.

Probably all polls in TE are skewed. There are many more people voting in here than posting. Why aren't they posting? Either they don't want to reply, or they have no TE account.

Probably all polls in TE are skewed. There are many more people voting in here than posting. Why aren't they posting? Either they don't want to reply, or they have no TE account.

I voted. I didn't reply. I bet a lot of people are doing the same thing.

Or they don't want to deal with the sheer stupidity of TE, that many of you are showing. And for the most hated alliance it has to be Catalysm. Elbo, Hisk, Sethly, KDL, and I in one alliance? Hormones damn we're the most hated

Or they don't want to deal with the sheer stupidity of TE, that many of you are showing. And for the most hated alliance it has to be Catalysm. Elbo, Hisk, Sethly, KDL, and I in one alliance? Hormones damn we're the most hated

i've never been part of a "good ol' boys" type club before :wub:

heh and the polls show a trend that the alliance showing the best TE AA is also the most hated

They are not good at all. If you like diplomacy so much get involved with SE. The best alliance is either MHA or Frostbite because both have no treaties. The worst alliance is Black.

And why do you say that Black is the worst alliance? Because we have 2 treaties? 1 which is to protect someone from unfair punishment of 1 member?

Seriously, if you have a problem with ME, don't take it out on my alliance. Do you ever see me talking crap about Frostbite? Or PU? Or any of the other 25 alliances you were in last round? No.

And why do you say that Black is the worst alliance? Because we have 2 treaties? 1 which is to protect someone from unfair punishment of 1 member?

Seriously, if you have a problem with ME, don't take it out on my alliance. Do you ever see me talking crap about Frostbite? Or PU? Or any of the other 25 alliances you were in last round? No.

Because one of your members said I was an idiot so yeah...That's why

SOS-dan ain't even on it. I call shens. :(

Pretty much this. We're like, the best alliance AND the worst alliance out there.

In all seriousness, I voted LE for best alliance and I'm not going to say who I voted for worst.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa. Though i honestly agree. as Trium of Black, obviously we are the worst simply because i do not like RG here. yes, totally true folks. voting for anyone else is obviously wrong.

I like treaties in TE. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing i have a few

I honestly can say I'm AIs only vote for best AA, maybe i'm biased...

You whine alot