A Warning to Black Order of Knights

Emperor Stranger

I just received this message from Terry Howard:

To: Emperor Stranger From: Terry Howard Date: 9/24/2009 7:00:05 AM

Subject: Greetings

Message: I was sad to see my former alliance losing members in the way it is right now. I have been contacted by a member of the alliance asking to join me as the communication in the alliance is well not even there in most cases. YOUR government is failing you and using you as meat shilds fighting other peoples wars.

I offer you to join us at Black Order of Knights. You fight for you members and no one else. At Book we don’t fight other peoples wars. We look after our members as they are what matter to us.

If you are interested in joining an alliance that cares for YOU that will defend YOU.

We are just a message away.

Terry Howard

A warning to all: Just because the government of SDF is ailing does NOT mean that you can poach from SDF. This is my final warning to this alliance and every other alliance attempting to take advantage of SDF's internal problem. I REALLY don't want to have to crush a micro alliance - I have been in their place before (besides for the poaching part).

Edited by Emperor Stranger

Thats just wrong.

I have to disagree! I happen to like SDF as a hole and Andrew in piticular...consider them good friends but i would rather see them disband/join other AA's

then be lead down the road to shame over ES's BS in TE.

SDF is headed for war, and at this point several AA's have claim to them for his actions.

I would personally like to see any SDF member wanting to make a stance come to TPF till SDF can rebuild under new leadership

whom ever that may be.....h0rdes for one!

BG.

I have to disagree! I happen to like SDF as a hole and Andrew in piticular...consider them good friends but i would rather see them disband/join other AA's

SDF is headed for war, and at this point several AA's have claim to them for his actions.

I would personally like to see any SDF member wanting to make a stance come to TPF till SDF can rebuild under new leadership

whom ever that may be.....h0rdes for one!

BG.

Are you suggesting that TPF or friends are going to war with SDF?

H0rdes has been the most cooperative with me. I fully expect that he will have a government position.

Are you suggesting that TPF or friends are going to war with SDF?

H0rdes has been the most cooperative with me. I fully expect that he will have a government position.

Lets just say that i have been asked if i backed/protected you, to which my reply was no.

And now that this is public, there just might be a few more AA's wanting to bite at your Tech.

BG.

Lets just say that i have been asked if i backed/protected you, to which my reply was no.

And now that this is public, there just might be a few more AA's wanting to bite at your Tech.

BG.

It's not their position to appoint leaders for SDF. If SDF likes me as a leader, which I have seen that much of them do, then how is it honorable for anyone to depose this leader? Ultimately, it's their decision, not yours. I don't rule SDF like a dictatorship, I run it with the people in mind.

I can no longer speak for RE, but I know that Folger would agree with what I am about to say: attacking SDF would not be a wise move. Regardless of how you feel about ES, constrain your dislike to him. Don't drag the whole of SDF into this. Andrew doesn't need to come back and find that his alliance has been ruined because people disliked the temporary leader.

It's not their position to appoint leaders for SDF. If SDF likes me as a leader, which I have seen that much of them do, then how is it honorable for anyone to depose this leader? Ultimately, it's their decision, not yours. I don't rule SDF like a dictatorship, I run it with the people in mind.

I honestly don't know that how many do like you as much as they are just loyal to SDF...Andrew's SDF.

However I will say that while it is not anyone position to dictate whom the leader should be, it is certainly

with in their right to give an opinion as to who would be the better leader.

With that said, I'll also say that shall they chose to follow a leader with out moral and honorable goals and or actions

then if they do get attacked for your incompetence, its on your head as well as theirs.

If you truly wanted best for SDF members you would realize your actions has generated much heat and thus placed

SDF under scrutiny and threat of attack and step down.

BG

If you truly wanted best for SDF members you would realize your actions has generated much heat and thus placed

SDF under scrutiny and threat of attack and step down.

That will not happen. If SDF is going to be attacked because I am leader, then let it happen. Let everyone see how dishonorable this dispute is becoming.

And thanks Tibs. I appreciate the support, even if it's not supporting me, but my alliance. :)

I'm not sure of the whole backstory, but I will say poaching is not the way to go. Open dialog maybe with an open invite like "Hey if things get to bad or don't work out, look me up" Leave the door open, don't try to push someone thought it.

whom ever that may be.....h0rdes for one!BG.

Bad show BG... even if you have an axe to grind with ES. this statement is blatantly interfering with internal alliance operations which don't concern you.

PK

Terry Howard? The same Terry Howard formerly of Illuminati? That guy just can't stay out of trouble, can he?

If you know him and don't want to see harm come to him, then I might ask that you help him out and mediate for him. The only response I received from my threat was "Who made you leader of SDF?"

ES No one cares or even likes me in CN SE so they would love nothing more then you to crush me im sure.

If you want to come knocking come knocking. Do you think i would with 4 members bait out an alliance of your size if i did not have back up.

Wrong it may be to take members from and alliance but thats down to your members is it not? I just give them an option.

My whole time i was in SDF and that was till i left to form this alliance i had nothing but a message a war was already upon us. No role call not nothing. When i left i said my good byes and i had a large number of messages saying it was the only communication they had from the alliance all be it just a member.

As the leadership you have a role to shap the alliance and keep your members informed.

But hey i could be wrong.

Balls in your court bring it on.

i like ES and BG but their petty bickering amongst one another make both look worse than either actually are. though it is very entertaining.

To be fair, in a recent thread ES attempted to coup BG. Not that anyone actually took him seriously of course, all it did was get his nation beat up and make him look pretty silly. Yet still the intent was there. ES is not especially popular among the members of TPF right now, and that includes BG. Actually, according to various replies in various threads, it seems ES isn't all that popular among many of the alliances of TE, but that's another story.

Yeah, entertaining though :)

ES No one cares or even likes me in CN SE so they would love nothing more then you to crush me im sure.

I don't particularly enjoy crushing alliance a tenth my size. If I did, I wouldn't have attempted to coup TPF and declare war on AZTEC as a rogue.

If you want to come knocking come knocking. Do you think i would with 4 members bait out an alliance of your size if i did not have back up.

You better have a strong back-up. Not many alliances condone poaching - even in TE.

Wrong it may be to take members from and alliance but thats down to your members is it not? I just give them an option.

Well, if I were TPF, I would be recruiting from your alliance. Since I am SDF, I won't be recruiting from anyone who has two or more nations.

If my members wanted to join your alliance, they would have asked. Telling them that their government, which they support, is using them as meat shields, is weak, etc. will not make many people happy with you.

My whole time i was in SDF and that was till i left to form this alliance i had nothing but a message a war was already upon us. No role call not nothing. When i left i said my good byes and i had a large number of messages saying it was the only communication they had from the alliance all be it just a member.

Sad story, but I am trying to change this in SDF. I am attempting to open the lines of communication. If you want to rejoin SDF as I reform it, then fine, do it. If not, then you are still fine to leave. Don't, however, poach from the alliance you just quit.

As the leadership you have a role to shap the alliance and keep your members informed.

As the new leader, I plan to change a lot of how SDF functions. I need help from active people, however. SDF's members don't seem to wish to step up to the plate to help out, but hey, at least they read the messages I send.

Balls in your court bring it on.

Who's your protector?

After given 24 hours to comply with our terms, BOoK has decided to threaten us with their supposed protectors. I did my best to do this diplomatically, but they don't seem to want to talk about peace. Because of this, I have given the authorization for SDF members to attack BOoK, calling it a declaration of war.

If anyone is really their protectors and is reading this, feel free to contact me. I look forward to peace negotiations.

Allow me to glean some info into his past.

Operation EDICT

Believe me when I say, your problem lies more in a single person than a small alliance.

I messaged everyone in the alliance earlier about the DoW against them, giving them information and such.