Cyber Nations News

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want in on this one = contact Me on cn or IRC.

IRC = LRA[wF] - found in #wf most of the time.

Nation = MEEEE

i thank everyone for making suggestions and this helped a lot.

and i do think i am going to take Ivan III's advise and interview alliance leaders for that month and ask them what is new in that alliance.

I will also be taking a look at new alliances and what they are themed on

i will be optaining it from interviewing people that would know about it....... no spy's...and i would have reporters taht would optain info. any way the want besides spying

My dear genghis khan II,

While I understand that the Mongo... err, Huns, are what most would consider to be a less than cultured people, I am also aware that such a stereotype is completely untrue. The Mongo-huns are a proud and noble people, yet your demeanor and manner of writing do, however, give the original stereotype some credence. Consequently those who read your writings may unfortunately form a negative view of your people.

I highly recommend carefully crafting your statements from now on in order to project better on yourself and in turn on your people.

(OOC: Use proper spelling, punctuation, and for the love of god capitalize stuff mon. You look like you're 14 and, quite frankly, lazy when I read your posts. Most people don't care about spelling too much, but using spell check would catch stuff like "optaining" and "optain". Also, what the heck does "any way the want besides spying" even mean? I can't figure out how to re-parse that sentence keeping the "the" there and want doesn't make sense without a subject.

But yeah, your alliance will look less noobish if you just do some basic editing before you post. I'm not trying to be an $@!; I'm just trying to give you serious advice since people are really going to think you're a noob and your alliance as a joke if you don't post more professionally - end OOC)

That said, I wish you the best of luck with your idea. I also support the suggestion of interviewing leaders of up and coming alliances.

The video was more than a little unnecessary and irrelevant... I mean, it was all text, why bother even make it? Having said that, the idea is a good one. Just make sure it's put together by someone who can write properly.

Edited by Azhrei

If these turn out to be good, I might end up watching them as a more convenient way of keeping up with stuff (now that I've become a bit too busy to read giant walls of text).

My dear genghis khan II,

While I understand that the Mongo... err, Huns, are what most would consider to be a less than cultured people, I am also aware that such a stereotype is completely untrue. The Mongo-huns are a proud and noble people, yet your demeanor and manner of writing do, however, give the original stereotype some credence. Consequently those who read your writings may unfortunately form a negative view of your people.

I highly recommend carefully crafting your statements from now on in order to project better on yourself and in turn on your people.

(OOC: Use proper spelling, punctuation, and for the love of god capitalize stuff mon. You look like you're 14 and, quite frankly, lazy when I read your posts. Most people don't care about spelling too much, but using spell check would catch stuff like "optaining" and "optain". Also, what the heck does "any way the want besides spying" even mean? I can't figure out how to re-parse that sentence keeping the "the" there and want doesn't make sense without a subject.

But yeah, your alliance will look less noobish if you just do some basic editing before you post. I'm not trying to be an $@!; I'm just trying to give you serious advice since people are really going to think you're a noob and your alliance as a joke if you don't post more professionally - end OOC)

That said, I wish you the best of luck with your idea. I also support the suggestion of interviewing leaders of up and coming alliances.

This is really good advice actually and for once not presented in a completely dickish way. I like the Huns a lot already, but this man does speak the truth. A little professionalism will keep most of the detractors away.

This is really good advice actually and for once not presented in a completely dickish way. I like the Huns a lot already, but this man does speak the truth. A little professionalism will keep most of the detractors away.

we will be posting our next video soon.... ( like a couple hours away)...i just want to say that the news in this next video is a review of last month, it has some interesting things, while some are small....and we are having a few advertisments already.....