a So[u]L that only a knight could have!

DirtDiver

it is my great pleasure to announce this treaty for all of the world to see! so without further adu let me present the SoL only a Knight could have treaty!

SoL-TTK PIAT/ODP

Section I. Flower Power

The Soldiers of Liberty and The Templar Knights agree to not start any aggressive wars against each other. any roguery will be reported and handled in a diplomatic way

Section II. Name’s Bond...James Bond

Both The Templar Knights and the Soldiers of Liberty agree to share any knowledge with each other that they deem the other has a right to be privy to.

Section III. Spreadin the Aids

Both alliances will partake in alliance wide tech deals with one another as well as aiding the other in times of financial need or if aid is requested.

Section IV. We didn’t start the fire!

The Soldiers of Liberty and The Templar Knights both agree to start rollin together and acknowledge that there be haters out there and reserve the right to back anotha gansta up if need be.

Section V. Regular lovins

More over both alliances agree that everybody needs love and will partake in regular huggles,cuddles,snuggles and the like to show their love for each other.

Section VI. Woah back it up!

should either alliance feel that they no longer wish to partake in this treaty then they may give the other signatory their reason for leaving and 72 hours head notice.

Signed for TTK.

zoap0g.png

Signed for Soldiers of Liberty.

General of SoL - Patriot

Commander of Foreign Affairs - DirtDiver

Deputy Commander of Foreign Affairs - LadyRek

Good to see this happen! I think this will be the first step of a long and fruitful relationship for both alliances.

I'd just like to clarify for all that I was the inspiration for section 2 of the treaty.

It seems I a muse too.

Alas i wonder whether i have that soul, as i sold it long ago, i think i exchanged it for a crust of bread, i got a very good price!

o/ TTK

o/ SoL

Edit: where is the aforementioned beer and cake?!?

Edited by Cyphon88