SWAT-TF peace

Hyperion321

Hype on behalf of The Fellowship I would like to thank you for coming to an agreement which suited both our alliances. I look forward to talking with you and maybe we can form some kinda friendship now that this war is behind us.

Thanks again,

jgator 13th Disciple of Internal Affairs

From the very begining this war wouldn't have happened if the SWAT Gov didn;t take a fool desicion,ending up in a hazardous results on both alliances. especiallt that we are both Black Team.

If that mentioned gov would have played it Smart,they would have thought deeply befoe about it. you either fight for a reason, or go fight alone..

This was a big Loss to the Black team-Congrats SWAT!!

o/ TF

Peace

From the very begining this war wouldn't have happened if the SWAT Gov didn;t take a fool desicion,ending up in a hazardous results on both alliances. especiallt that we are both Black Team.

If that mentioned gov would have played it Smart,they would have thought deeply befoe about it. you either fight for a reason, or go fight alone..

o/ TF

Peace

Yes it was foolish of them to attack a member of the WOLF coalition to try and help bring them down.. very foolish... ORRRRRRRRRRR

Maybe it was foolish of TF to join WOLF causing them to be a target.. maybe if the mentioned gov would have thought deeply before joining such a detrimental bloc and played it smart this loss wouldn't have occurred to the Black Team.

Luckily said government was struck by lightning and TF is being led by much more leaders such as Myself.

o/ TF

Peace

What are you talking about? This was a great loss to the Black team? How so? SWAT didn't even get that hurt... also do you even play TE?

o/ TF

Peace

What's your nation link in TE, I have something for you....

Yeah,maybe you wanna fight because you have nothing else to say fool?!Maybe because iam right,and you';re wrong?

OH really. Wait for me. One on One-Be a Man!

Yeah,maybe you wanna fight because you have nothing else to say fool?!Maybe because iam right,and you';re wrong?

OH really. Wait for me. One on One-Be a Man!

the only way for us to show that you're wrong and we're right is to see who can click buttons better.

Hype on behalf of The Fellowship I would like to thank you for coming to an agreement which suited both our alliances. I look forward to talking with you and maybe we can form some kinda friendship now that this war is behind us.

Thanks again,

jgator 13th Disciple of Internal Affairs

Come again?