Declaration of Late Existance :P

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I still contend that you can exist without declaring it, but in either case, welcome.

Congratulations on your " late " existence!

Red isn't a stable sphere right now so stay strong and all the luck!

-Raydin

Odd, I feel stable.

Edited by Schattenmann

Well, I still contend that you can exist without declaring it, but in either case, welcome.

Speaking from another newish alliance that declared existence well after conception, and coincidentally also has a fleur-de-lis its our flag, in the end it's simply not worth tempting the CN e-lawyers. If nothing else you're forced to announce your protectorate status unless you're being backed by somebody who's stick is so big people won't even attempt to stir drama.

Congrats guys.

Edited by PhysicsJunky

Luda in gov again? Haven't you learned from South Arctic Empire Nebula-X The Realm?

Cool3atool in gov again? Haven't you learned from.....Oh I just cant do it. I cant write the essay that would list them all. But you get the point

Cool3atool in gov again? Haven't you learned from.....Oh I just cant do it. I cant write the essay that would list them all. But you get the point

I have learned much considering the fact I have been in almost every alliance C3T has been in recently. Can you write that essay of yours, I'd love to read it. ;)

EDIT: Stupid Spelling :P

Edited by The Reccesion

So, We finally get too see the DoE from The CoaLOltion.

With Cool3atool as Government, I expect to see a Disbandment within a couple Months. But hey, thanks for wasting your time on an alliance which is pretty much doomed to Disbandment or a Merge. And i would also like to thank you for wasting our time with a DoE, when most of CN already knew of your guys exsistance.

With Cool3atool as Government, I expect to see a Disbandment within a couple Months. But hey, thanks for wasting your time on an alliance which is pretty much doomed to Disbandment or a Merge. And i would also like to thank you for wasting our time with a DoE, when most of CN already knew of your guys exsistance.

Yeah.... It's just not the same as lolPink, but nice try. ;)

Would you like to wager on that merge/disbandment, you seem full of yourself so why not bet?

My thoughts exactly. Cool and Luda are my friends but they have commitment troubles....we'll see how this works.

Druss, this couldn't be the plan you mentioned you had in mind for getting Pink Sphere respected by the community...

Anyway, TC has many USCN friends within it. Glad you guys have officially arrived. Good luck to all :)

My thoughts exactly. Cool and Luda are my friends but they have commitment troubles....we'll see how this works.

Some friend you are then, friends support friends, they don't go saying were friends and all but I don't think they can do this or they don't point of weaknesses of their "supposed" friend -_- .