Coalition of Royal Allied Powers

Chuck Normis

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

possible options for you-

-matthew baer

-your protectors(show up around their forums and IRC for awhile, chat around, then say hey, can I take out a loan? It should take me about this long to pay it back etc.)

-other allied alliances-same thing as your protectors

-alliances you WANT to get allied with(get allied with them, and then ask for a loan)

lots of places to look, you just need to take some time, more or less depending on how you do it.

EDIT: we're of course an option too, although not me as I plan on making another jump myself. Maybe try oppressor of worlds, maybe, I dont know.

Edited by tehol

that would work, although it works better when you can make the money back quickly.

for example what I would take out loans for 3 million, and then pay people back with 150 tech by buying it off a member of mine, when I already made about a million a day. Doing that I took a few loans, made an infra jump, made the money back and paid for tech deals, and then moved on.

I think I am going to need to do that again soon.

Yes, listen to Tehol...he know what he is talking about. My nation would be MUCH better off if I did that...but, it was unavoidable because I had to fund CRAP by myself :P

So, use your money on yourself...but you might be needed to send out some New Member Aid :)

what did you need to support for crap we get like 1-5 members a month and there were like at least 3 people giving aid :huh:

well, back in the day, way before you came along into CRAP, it was just me and WoodChuk running things. We only offered 20K for joining :P ...But, we were only 2K NS when we started CRAP...so 20K was like half of our income.

Now, I need to keep my aid slots open as much as possible.

Oh, and andy...I just signed you up for some awesome tech deals with Atlantis...and another big alliance. SO DON"T QUIT TECH DEALS!!!

do you know apollo king/ drege? His alliance is good for tech deals I think.

And on occasion we can probably throw you some as well, although at the moment our 3 most active sellers are either being used or are about to be

nope, I dont even know what the game resembles.

hey guys, I suppose we better get a thread like this up and running sometime... it seems an awful lot of effort though... :blush:

but who are YOU! I do not recognise your name or face, =D nice to meet you.

ah, and I dont mind them, they generally tend to be fun as well...though I still vote mario kart 64 as the best game ever made. or duck hunt, or super mario land, those are all good games.

i've never owned anything other than a gameboy for the long car rides we have sometimes.

and of course a computer.

N64 is the best system in my opinion, doesnt mean I own it, or havent played others.

I hate the wii. Really and honestly, I can't stand it.

Probably because I have an absurdly large amount of trouble with most systems(actually all... I SUCK at games) and then wii adds that one extra bit of trouble and I cant even walk in it's games. I end up looking to the bottom right, left, top left, right, or down, or up, but never straight.

give me xbox, PS2, OLDER nintendo systems, and then I stand a fair chance of surviving for a minute, or at least moving forwards instead of diagonally into the ground.