Coalition of Royal Allied Powers

Chuck Normis

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, the graphics suck compared to the others, but I don't think that is what tehol is talking about. He is talking about the games themselves. People put a lot more time into developing N64 games than they do on the other systems. To me, I just think they take the time to make a really good game. Although, there are always some games that are made of EPIC WIN for any system, N64 does contain some of the best games ever!

Edited by Chuck Normis

lol, the only games I ever played on it and enjoyed were super mario kart, smash bros, bomberman, and... thats about it.

i dont game much outside the internet anymore, and on it I only really do CN, ikariam, ad warbook, of which I do alot of them all.

Very good story/summary tehol. It brings back great memories. CRAP has been around for almost a year now, and we still aren't as strong as PhPF was (NS or Nation Wise). But, I honestly don't care about that....we are still alive and twitching right?

CRAP or I have not been very active with AA lately...mainly because Lanna left. She was the only way you could get a serious convo going...it is just spam (more than ever) now.

On a side note...(andy)...We need to recruit like mad men!! We just lost MMM-Pancakes (about 4K NS), RampagingRednek (about 4K NS) and we are about to lose King of England (about 3K NS) in about a day...he is 19 days inactive :(

So, we need to fill in those spots pronto!! BUT, on a good none for you (andy) that mean there are 2 Minister spots open now!! So you might wanna apply for a spot!

we are recovering now from our losses and i am more powerful then ever

hold on, what? You are no longer allied to us? =O!

Should that be remedied you think?

and, when you say losses, you mean CRAP's or yours? (btw, your forum alliance tag is still set at CRAP)

=D

3.141592653589... i don't know more than that... =/

with that number, you can calculate how many mols of goodness you have in your pie!

well, if you include ALL types of pie, neither can I.

the kind you can buy in stores however is just reaaaaaallly good. like, "I can't believe I don't have any now :'(" good.

that at least sounds appetizing, although the candy pie part still makes me picture glazed candy canes covered in gooey goo and artificial colours and flavours...