Coalition of Royal Allied Powers

Chuck Normis

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah, thats a joke right?

that does suck, but I suggest you just forget about it, take it well, and in a 1.5 months or so ask someone (not admin or high mod) where to post your whatcha ma callit-your thingy asking to be lowered? It's no big deal, but you may want to watch what you post and where you post it.

hahahah, thats a joke right?

that does suck, but I suggest you just forget about it, take it well, and in a 1.5 months or so ask someone (not admin or high mod) where to post your whatcha ma callit-your thingy asking to be lowered? It's no big deal, but you may want to watch what you post and where you post it.

i was right what a terrible thought dying a virgin

lanna=tala lang.

she used to be tala lang of some nation or another, member(and I think ruler, i forget now) of Auxiliary Army. Left for TOP, and I think she is there still with her new nation?

(back PhPF days, before TeLF, and before even CRAP, AA was allied to Rudy and the Phoenix Police Force, and Lanna was the # one link from the AA side. Somewhere in time CRAP broke off from the PhPF, with a few good members (damned active members leaving me, =/ =P) and CRAP tried to hit it off on it's own. Never quite hit PhPF strength(member count wise at least) but they were still pretty good friends and allies, so the PhPF, AA, CRAP, and another dead alliance, VFD, formed the Conjoin Allies, an MDP/bloc thingy truly built for friendship and protecting friends, I think at least. We were all pretty mad, mercury running strong in our blood, but none of us were active on the Bloc's forum.

Then, PhPF died, (I've explained that story a few times now) VFD, who I never really knew as well, died too sometime around there. AA, being solely addedallied to CRAP at that point, disbanded the Conjoint Allies, even with TeLF and SPAAA wanting in. You can't blame them though, TeLF, SPAAA and CRAP together couldnt have added up to AA at the time. All this while Lanna has been around, helping out TeLF (not without resistance) when we ran into that trouble with ASC (remember RLMMO anyone? same kinda thing only quieter) and just generally being, =D well lanna.)

[/storytime]

know who lanna is now? =D

Edited by tehol

Very good story/summary tehol. It brings back great memories. CRAP has been around for almost a year now, and we still aren't as strong as PhPF was (NS or Nation Wise). But, I honestly don't care about that....we are still alive and twitching right?

CRAP or I have not been very active with AA lately...mainly because Lanna left. She was the only way you could get a serious convo going...it is just spam (more than ever) now.

On a side note...(andy)...We need to recruit like mad men!! We just lost MMM-Pancakes (about 4K NS), RampagingRednek (about 4K NS) and we are about to lose King of England (about 3K NS) in about a day...he is 19 days inactive :(

So, we need to fill in those spots pronto!! BUT, on a good none for you (andy) that mean there are 2 Minister spots open now!! So you might wanna apply for a spot!

Edited by Chuck Normis

ohs noes! i still drop by in about 2 AA threads, maybe 3. havent actually looked around their forum in ages.

try emailing them? from the forum you can get their email?

I actually had an 18 day inacitve i didnt want to lose, sent a quick email subject: tehol here

if you are quiting could please at least send away all your stuff?

reply: quitting? nah, ive just been busy, was going to log on soon, ill do that now.

my reply: oh, well you get deleted in two days, so thats good. =]

Very good story/summary tehol. It brings back great memories. CRAP has been around for almost a year now, and we still aren't as strong as PhPF was (NS or Nation Wise). But, I honestly don't care about that....we are still alive and twitching right?

CRAP or I have not been very active with AA lately...mainly because Lanna left. She was the only way you could get a serious convo going...it is just spam (more than ever) now.

On a side note...(andy)...We need to recruit like mad men!! We just lost MMM-Pancakes (about 4K NS), RampagingRednek (about 4K NS) and we are about to lose King of England (about 3K NS) in about a day...he is 19 days inactive :(

So, we need to fill in those spots pronto!! BUT, on a good none for you (andy) that mean there are 2 Minister spots open now!! So you might wanna apply for a spot!

wow man i'm trying to help if none is going to join generouse 2 ill just give it to hooper again in fact i'm going to try my best and start giving out extra aid right now i can't because of my 2 tech deals i'll be able to do it in 2 weeks Edited by andy50

yes it is a good idea. I try to do that (if I remember to).

Thanks for trying to help aid people andy. But, you can help even for by trying to recruit (even if you don't get anyone to join). Spreading the work about CRAP is a good thing :P

CONGRATS ON YOUR MoF POSITION ANDY!! :awesome:

do me a favour andy. dont do what I did. get yourself to 2999.99 infra, at least, and then start sending aid. might sound greedy, but believe me, you are wasting your time otherwise, unless there is a dire need of the money otherwise.

Yes, listen to Tehol...he know what he is talking about. My nation would be MUCH better off if I did that...but, it was unavoidable because I had to fund CRAP by myself :P

So, use your money on yourself...but you might be needed to send out some New Member Aid :)

i follow your advice now i am stronger than metalcom i don't get it metalcom is 3 times older than me why are people so weak ps i think i make like 200k a day now

i am doing my last tech deals this 2 weeks

Edited by andy50

Yes, listen to Tehol...he know what he is talking about. My nation would be MUCH better off if I did that...but, it was unavoidable because I had to fund CRAP by myself :P

same here.

Andy, my personal suggestion-send 50% of your daily income to someone different every ten days, preferably the smallest active member you have, until you have 2999.99 infra, then buy up to 550 tech(as in do not buy 550 more, just reach that mark) off of your smaller members(this can also be done simultaneously with infra, starting at 1999.99 infra mark). Once you hit 500 tech, I also suggest you get yourself a full airfleet of level 9 fighters and bombers, your choice mix(i have 50 fighters and 10 bombers). Following that, max out on spies.

Once you have done all of this (not forgetting to buy the right improvements upon EVERY 1k citizens you get) you should be more than ready to send out reasonable chunks of aid. This may seem like it will take awhile, but I consider it faster than aiding as you go along. I suggest you look to your protectorate etc. for loans once you get to 1999.99 infra, so that you can jump to 2999.99. The loans you will be able to pay back pretty quickly too, they are very much worth it.