Coalition of Royal Allied Powers

Chuck Normis

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, kinda really sucks for me. I had to put my mentorships on hold just to get 10 more (improvement) slots by making this infra jump(4999->5999, which im not done yet since I had just finished recovering my income from the last update, and hadnt yet saved up a good emergency fund), and just so I can keep up to this new standard, which I dont fully understand yet.

Oh well, it's cool i guess, just adds a little bit too much complications for me, just when I felt like I had a near complete understanding of them game.

I'm not dead yet!

It's been awhile gian! You're tight with slicer right? So you left way back when from PhPF for NFL right? (just making sure I got who you are straight)

and andy, whats with the dock?

Yeah me and Giancarlo are both rl freinds :) and Bump

• 2 weeks later...

SPAM FTW!

we said not to before because there was, or is... some kind of rule that says you can only spam so often in a thread within a certain amount of time.

I believe that if you hold a conversation this is overruled.

• 3 weeks later...

recruit 56 members by joining ACF! we could let you keep your colour, =P

joking of course, if thats what you wanted we could talk, but you've made it clear I think that CRAP is here to stay =D

with good proof too! outlasted TeLF and PhPF, both of which were alliances that I thought were firm.

really awesome right now. Ian's back, so if I so chose, I could do nothing, and all would be well, =D which is AWESOME.

:awesome:

We've grown 3 members since yesterday! uhh, also about 11k NS over the past week I think too.